A short ferry ride from tanah merah ferry terminal Singapore, I took the shuttle bus provided by Angsana to the resort. at the time I was a bit early as the check in time was 2 pm, but a friendly staff tried to find me a room at the soonest when they knew that I got a sea sick. I really appreciated this gesture.
The white beach was really beautiful and very clean as well as its huge swimming pool. it is very easy to have a sun deck chair as they have plenty. they also served a complimentary fruit skewer in the afternoon. err.. dont forget to try the spa... funbloodytastic
The staff are very friendly from the reception to the pool attendant and chamber maid, always showing their smilling face and eager to assist my requests. Managers were alsovisible. the only things to comment about was the price of the food, it was abit expensive and you couldnt really go to other places to eat as the resort is quite remote.
I dont know if I come back again to Bintan as there is nothing much to see, it is really the place for you to relax and doing nothing. If i come back.. i might try to stay at Banyantree which is very close by to Angsana and I found out that they are the same company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands