I went to Angsana Bintan many times. It used to be my favourite getaway because of the white sandy beach. However, the beach has been polluted since 2012. There are oil stains on the beach. I didn't see many fishes, seashells like last time. I also didn't swim in the sea like last time.
I was very disappointed that pollution has became a permanent problem and it was not caused by the monsoon season. I went in 2013 and the situation has remained the same as in 2012.
I also find that the service was not as good as before. The resort is too old and run down. The food does not taste good. Lastly, meals are charged in US Dollars. It is an expensive resort.
I only enjoyed the swimming pool and jacuzzi which I always did. This resort has very good shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap.
I will not recommend others to come to this resort unless the beach is no longer polluted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands