We loved the room - beautiful and clean, and well provided for. But it was not very relaxing. Admittedly it was busy because of Chinese New Year but there was no lounge area in which to relax and the Lotus Cafe was way too chaotic. I do not like that they quote prices in USD and they have a real cheek charging high prices for the food and the spa treatments, especially when you can both of these way cheaper just ten minutes away in Pasar Oleh Oleh, which is what we did. Shuttle service cost only 5 SD return.
The tour brochure (Infinity Holidays) misled us to think that it was good for couples. Maybe we were just unlucky because of all the families there. But maybe this is the usual clientele?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands