Went to Bintan for a short break to recharge, and staying at Angsana gave me just what I needed. It is a quite resort with white well-maintained sand beach for leisure strokes. The staff there are friendly and helpful. The rooms are kept clean and well maintained, but the bathrooms could use an updated given the price charged for the room. Food is not the best but acceptable, but the price is definitely too high.
Overall the mini-vacation is a restful one and Angsana is recommended for such purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands