The food at Lotus restaurant is tasteless and expensive, not worth the money at all. The foreign manager seems to be racist towards Asians.
The room is clean and ok for staying, but the lightings probably needs to be changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands