I travelled with my family to Bintan from Singapore whilst on business for a long weekend. Our first impression was very positive. The premises are emaculately kept and the design is lovely. The entrance is exceptional and very welcoming. At reception, once leaving the bus from the ferry port, we were greated with a cool drink and asked to be seated. Check in was smooth and uneventful. The design of the premises allows all rooms to have views of the pool and beach. We were on the end of the second floor which was quite a walk down. The pool is lovely and the games room was a bonus. The beach is a next to the property line, very useful. All staff were very polite, without exception. Friday night was BBQ night outside, food that night was varied and all very good. Saturday night there was a film outside - excellent idea. Breakfast was good, selection was generally good. Only downside was the menu for lunch and dinner, which was the same and didn't offer a wide (or indeed interesting) selection. We all used the Spa. That was the highlight for us. Spa facilities were top notch and the environment just boosted the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands