We stayed for 3 nights over Chinese new year with our two daughters aged 12 and 10 in a 2 bedroom pool villa. The villa was amazing with huge covered seating area by pool, stunning infinity pool overlooking sea, 2 sumptuous bedrooms both ensuite with outside baths too, outside jacuzzi and dining area and kitchen. Great accommodation which we loved together with all the hotel facilities - lovely pool, fab beach, good restaurants etc. You get about the resort by buggy which was great fun - only snag was once or twice we had to wait more than 5 mins for one - can't believe I'm complaining as pretty good really. We also used the tennis courts by the golf club - could do with resurfacing soon and some floodlights would be great but absolutely fine. Spa was excellent and we all loved our treatments. Only 45 mins by ferry from Singapore - recommend Emerald Class as you get on/off quickly and immigration done for you. Quite pricey but then excellent facilities, amazing villa, good food etc - so worth it. Will hopefully be back next year for more of the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Singapore lies a sweep of brilliant Indonesian islands, the most spectacular of which are found in the Riau Archipelago. Bintan Island has long been one of the region's most popular destinations. Banyan Tree Bintan occupies 240 hectares on the sea front and is comprised of 72 villas modeled on traditional Balinese architecture, all beautifully located in virgin forest. The resort's Jacuzzi villas have jacuzzis built into their sun decks whilst the two-bedroom pool villas have their own plunge or swimming pools and are particularly suitable for families. Culinary variety is the name of the game with "Crossroads" offering Western cuisine in an air-conditioned or al fresco setting while the Saffron Restaurant serves Thai and South East Asian specialties. You can also dine in your own villa - simply order from the a la carte menu or make a selection from the BBQ dinners cooked in front of your eyes. The new food and beverage outlet, "The Cove," is modern and up-tempo; Mediterranean cuisine is prepared here to perfection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banyan Tree Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Banyan Tree Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Banyan Tree
- Banyan Tree Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands