went to stay at comfort hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. made my reservations through email and the staff replied efficiently within 12 hours. upon reaching, the lobby was spacious and eye-catching. i received my welcome drinks as soon as i've got my room key. staffs were friendly, very helpful and even ushered us to our rooms.
i made reservation for garden view bungalow. i initially thought that the hotel will just be any 3 stars hotel but i was wrong. i think personally, i will rate it 4 stars. the bungalow is spacious, decor makes me feel like im just staying at bali. room is very clean and i love the king size bed and their super comfortable huge pillows which i feel in love with. the toilet is nicely done with marble and their bathtub are big enough for me to stretch out my legs (im 1.65m in height)
there's 3 problems which occured to me when i stayed there.
1st, shuttle van to other parts of town were not helping much for first time travellers in bintan like me. the timings were so far apart from each other. once they send you to a certain place in town, they will come back 1 and half hours later to pick you up to the hotel and i had to rush my sightseeing/shopping/meals. for me, since im new to bintan, getting my own transport is quite challenging and had to rely on the shuttle services.
2nd, one morning at 7am plus, i was awaken and startled by loud music for children by which i think they were organizing some activities for the children in the resort. it lasted for 30 mins and i cant continue my sleep after that.
3rd, the lobby has many mosquitos. i hope that the management will do something about it.
overall, i enjoyed my stay and the staffs were quick to help me with their warm smiles. i enjoyed my spa in the comfort of my own room too. room clean up service is nicely done. they put clean nice fresh towels, change the bedsheet and bed cover and the floor is cleaned everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Hotel Tanjung Pinang is located at Jalan Adi Sucipto. Only 20 minutes from Seaport and 5 minutes from Airport. Closed to the central business district, commercial center and government offices. The Hotel superbly designed with a landscape and resort architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel And Resort Tanjung Pinang
- Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang Bintan Island, Riau Islands