A truly grounded and kind place. The facilities are basic but nice and thought out. It blends with the surrounding environment which is beautiful and real. The people are superiorly kind and genuine, the staff would come to wherever I was to ask what I would like for lunch then come back letting me know it was ready. I was usually on the beach which I had to myself most of the time. I recommend for someone looking to get away, lay in the water for hours, eat and do it some more. they also have a spa, the massages are good enough for relaxing to but the location where they are done is a 10. This is for people not interesting in the resorts but a place that blends with the community, supporting it and being a part of it. The heart is in the right place and it shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional village style guest house located on 8 hectares of coconut plantation with private beach facing the South China Sea... Great home cooked food... Aroma River Spa treatments in a soothing natural mangrove environment... Rediscover the luxury of doing just nothing, with a relaxing simplicity... Choice of basic Pondok Standard pavilions or more private Pondok Plus pavilions for 2 guests, the new River House perfect for honeymooners and the Spa Villa suite for up to 4 guests... Now connected to the electricity grid... This is the real Bintan experience, off the beaten track! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Mutiara Beach Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiara Beach Guesthouse Hotel Bintan
- Mutiara Beach Guesthouse Bintan Island, Riau Islands