“Bad coffee and t” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Seating
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Bad coffee and t”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had cappuccino and my mate had t and it was terrible.

Visited March 2012

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Buffet every morning, afternoon & night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great variety. Food choice changes everyday!! Triple thumbs up to the Chef who can think up different dishes everyday!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Mng7318
Singapore, Singapore
“A place for modern indonesians”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

Mixed adaptation of western and indonesia style food. For great italian, go wallabies.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
New York City, New York
“Not For Those Who Love Italian/American Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I came here with my family one fine evening back in September to explore BCS mall. My brother said there's a new restaurant franchised from Singapore (or the like), so we all decided to try it.

Not to be biased, but there's certain cuisines I prevent trying in certain countries. In Batam, I try not to have any western food because the flavor Indonesians are used to are completely different from the flavor Italians or Americans are used to.

Nevertheless, I ordered a bowl of kimchi soup, mum ordered spaghetti and the rest ordered steak. It was obvious that I'm skeptical about the food to prompt me to drink just a bowl of soup for dinner. I was cautious.

Overall, I was satisfied with neither the american food (steak), the italian food (spaghetti) nor the korean food (?kimchi soup). Unless you like odd-tasting food, you shouldn't come here.

• 4 of 5 stars