1. Booked twin room but got room with double bed.
2. Couldn't check in at 2.30pm cos the rooms were uncleaned
3. Toilet had very strong sewage smell
4. Staff at Front Counter very bad in English. Didn't understand what we said most of the time
5. Room had very bad soundproof. Loud booming music can be heard in room at 7th floor, and the music runs through the night
6. 22nd storey Beer Garden is crap.
7. All hotel's website quoted in SGD. Deposit paid in SGD as well. But was charged in IDR at hotel. After conversion, I had to pay almost SGD $10 per room
8. Rate is exclusive breakfast. Pretty expensive. Can get other hotel with breakfast and wifi for prolly another 10 bucks more.
9. Hotel staff tried to get us vehicle to Ferry Terminal @ exorbitant price
1. Located very near to the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal
2. 21st floor resto & lounge had very good ambience. Excpet the fact that the live band only could play very old songs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be impressed with Batam's Prestigious Landmark, Planet Holiday Hotel takes comfort and elegance to a new level. True luxury with world-class facilities providing every distinctive customer service satisfactions. Just 5 minutes from Harbour Bay International Ferry Terminal or 30 minutes from Hang Nadim International Airport. We are located midway between Nagoya and Jodoh in the heart of Batam`s main business district close to excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Planet Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.