“Feel so cheated! ”

Ranked #54 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Today I went for hair color at CHRISTOPHER salon at BCS. It was terrible and I feel so cheated!!!!!! I enquired how much and I did confirm the price before I proceeded with the treatment. They also mentioned that it comes with free reflexology and I double confirmed the price again before I proceeded. Out the blue when I almost finish the treatment, the price changed and it became 35% more expensive! I was told that the reason was because the reflexology was not included in the price quoted. How could they suddenly change the price when treatment is almost done?! This is not acceptable!!! They told me it's a miscommunication! However, after checking their review online, it shows that it doesn't just happen to me but there's so many of them that experience the same thing! How could a miscommunication happen to so many people? Bad comm-representatives? Or bad business ethic? Do we even need to make a black and white contract before we proceed for hair treatment? Gosh!

All reviews
"hair"
in 4 reviews
"spa"

Reviewed November 20, 2016

Wash hair super fast, keep asking for top up service & add money even already told them earlier before service. In addition, pay them access money return back with wrong amount, staff act blur, end up i request for the receipt, they return back correct amount without questioning! Cheat money! This will be my last visit even how cheap was the service!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I went to the MegaMall branch to get my nails done. After they started, they increased the price, saying that the price I knew is without color. After it was almost done, they changed (increased) the price again saying that they made a mistake in quoting the price. The polish wasn't even done well. There were a lot of unpainted areas, especially in the inner part. Waste of money, never coming back here again.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

This is the super fast hair wash I ever had! I was shock when told that it done. There was only one rinse & that surprised me thus I ask did they do the conditioning, yes! Then how can there be only one rinse and all done within 2 minutes!!!

Not trustworthy!