See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was very impressed on seeing the studio apartment cum residence Hotel when I browsed in the net and immediately called reception over phone to book a studio room at Batam Indonesia.
The hotel staffs are very kind & friendly with excellent customer service. The New studio room is very neat, clean spacious and equipped with light cooking facility like mini oven,hood, sink with kitchen cabinet and dressing wardrobe. Had Lunch and dinner at Restaurant and the food is very delicious, tasty and served by smiling waitress. The location is very convenient & near the Kepri shopping mall and closer to Batam center. Of-course free pick up and drop services at regular intervals have been provided. This hotel & Residence are highly secured with access card. The hotel and restaurant price is also very reasonable with value added service. The pool and club house is very good.
Finally it is a place of service with smile and excellent service & secured Residence Hotel and enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I got it via a tour from one of those deal sites. The place is nice but quiet. Not much of the shops around the area was open.

The room is very nice. I like how the security system for the door works. They have a mini stove in the room even.

Had my lunch and dinner at the restaurant which was having this 1 for 1 promotion on most things on its menu which I think was value for money. Though breakfast there was not much choices.

The spa was average though.

Overall we had an enjoyable stay there and would definitely return on our next visit to Batam,

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank fairudin
Reviewed October 3, 2013

A new good value hotel in Batam. Located at the back of Kepri Mall, a large shopping center, so it's very convenient walking from the mall back to the hotel. The position is close to a large intersection which made it very accessible from/to the airport. Eventhough Centro hotel is using a shophouse building altered into hotel rooms, the room quality surprised me. The room was clean, all with kitchenette and with studio apartment setting. Furnishing quality was still good because the hotel was new. The bathroom was large and furnished in good quality. Overall, a very satisfaction stay.

Room tip: Choosing rooms facing the front of the hotel helps you avoid the noises (music and people chatting) coming from the restaurant area at the back.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Booked through Groupon for a 2D1N stay. This was our first trip trip Batam .and it was a pleasant one. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. All of them serve with a ready smile, On the 2nd day we wanted to go to the spa, which was one block away, and it was raining very heavily. Without we asking for anything, the Receptionist readily arranged for transport to send us there and after driving us there, the driver gave us an umbrella so that we can walk through without getting wet. This might be small deeds but it really touched us. Thank You so much.
The room was spacious, neat and tidy. Food was good. Overall very satisfied.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PGRaj
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I chose this hotel as it has a kids pool with playground and since its newly opened, I expect a much better service but to my disappointment, my hotel requests via email was not replied and not met. The land transfer did not arrive until I call the hotel to check and we waited almost 20mins at the ferry terminal. There are no lifts to the rooms as its only 3 floors high but very inconvenient for my family which consist of 4 young girls aged 2-6yrs, traveling with a stroller and many luggage. Also, the stairway is very narrow and the hotel staff is rarely there to assist us. Breakfast was very complacent with minimum choices and we have to cross 2 minor roads to get to the pool at the clubhouse which was also open to public (water was dirty) and the toilets/shower-rooms there was horrendous. The playground really needs alot of repair works and it should not be opened at all with its hazardous condition. It's only a 5mins walk to the Keptis Mall but there was no proper pathway and walking with my kids alongside the road which was uneven was pretty dangerous. The room is spacious, well-equipt and pretty clean except for a spiderweb under the side table spotted by one of my girls. Room service was fast and efficient. Overall, I won't come back even if it was my last option.

Date of stay: June 2013