Stayed at this hotel as part of a tour package. Was particularly impressed that the staff on duty took additional effort to convert a Suite Room so that we can get two connecting rooms for 4 persons (our original request was for 2 connected Deluxe rooms).
Hotel was opened on 11 Oct 2012, so things are still new and clean. Overall, we were happy with our stay. Good value for money if you are looking for 4-star standard (without pool and exercise gym).
1. Located directly opposite Harbour Bay Mall (also relatively new, with many shop units still unoccupied). HBM is near many seafood outlets at the seafront, including Wey Wey Seafood. You can find J.Co Donuts and Carrefour in HBM.
2. Clean & new room facilities.
3. Free WIFI in room and lobby.
4. Cable LCD TV
5. Decent Breakfast - local dishes, rice, and bread available.
6. Good price at the moment (40% opening discount till 31 Dec 2012). Price below are promotion rates:
Superior room IDR 450K
Deluxe room IDR 540K
Suite Room IDR 1,300K
President IDR 3,250K
Extra bed IDR 180K
Hotel is fairly big with 160 rooms.
7. Relatively near other Malls in Nagoya Hill and Jalan Duyung.
1. Harbour Bay Mall (HBM) still new, and Carrefour is small (probably about 40K sq ft). Many shops not occupied.
2. No pool or exercise room (yet?).
3. Bathroom in Suite Room has glass window view to bedroom (and vice versa). So it may be more suitable for couples than for friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your GGi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.