“Great hotel with friendly staffs”

The BCC Hotel & Residence
Ranked #21 of 99 Hotels in Batam
“Great hotel with friendly staffs”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stayed for 3 business nights in Batam. Nobody in my company have heard of BCC so I gave it a try. Staffs are very friendly. They always smile or greet you upon every encounter. The room was "OMG" beautiful and spacious! The bathroom is above my expectation. It's near BCS Mall. Quite convenient. Overall I enjoyed my stay at BCC. For a hotel who just started 4 months this is outstanding. Well done

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Joe_Fuse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Clean, Comfortable, Customer service & Convenient
I am happy to be recommended of BCC.
I have been to Batam Centre many times and I find the location of this hotel is the most convenient especially for lady travellers like myself.
Buy a taxi ticket at Batam Centre Ferry Terminal forRp50,000 to arrive at BCC. My friends and I stay in 2-bedroom apartment which is spacious for a group of 4 or 5.
It is new thus cleanliness is up to expectation. You can enjoy the pool, sauna and steambath for free.
BCS shopping centre is less than 3min walk away. Good variety of food and fashion shops. One level has many hair salons, beauty salons and massage shops. Reasonable price. There is a supermart on the basement and the prices generally are cheaper than Hypermart. Entertainment such as Bowling, Timezone, Family Karaoke are all available in BCS.
Evening time a2 Foodcourt is set up just next to BCS in a big open space selling seafood, vegetarian food,  hawker food etc.. It is so convenient that you need not get out of the area if one intends to stayi in Batam for 2days/1night only.
For safe and clean massage, I recommend you to book from Isabella Massage House located opposite Nagoya Shopping Mall. (www.isabellamassagehouse.com). They have experienced messeurs. They will go to hotel to pick you and send you back after that for free. You can email or call them. Calling from hotel is cheap, merely Rp 500-1000 per min.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Ling_Sg
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I've been to many hotels in Batam, and I love BCC the most.. Everything is at your fingertips.. BCS mall, a five storey mall is juz located beside the hotel.. You can shop, eat, play arcade, karaoke and theres cinema too.. Theres also a food centre beside the hotel which opens only at night.

The hotel room was superb. Most important, very clean and comfortable room. Very spacious and the toilet is my favourite!! Swimming pool opens till MIDNIGHT!
Breakfast are good. And theres nothing much to complain.. Really enjoy my stay. Definately, Im coming back to this hotel

Room Tip: If u choose a smoking room, u will get a higher floor..
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Nordianah
Reviewed April 2, 2012

+ Great location with lots of food chain, shopping centre, massage parlor..

+ 1 and only 5 star hotel in Batam. New furnishing.. Fresh paint.. Super king size bed.. spacious bathroom..

- Buffet breakfast
I would rate it "poor" for the selection. It was a very small buffet and not many choices compared to most.

- Customer service.. very little English spoken.
I would not expect all staff in hotel to speak fluent English; but I would expect front desk/house keeping staff/waiter to have a basic grasp. Even using sign language did not get us far.

However, even though more than half of the staff speak little english, they tried very hard to satify our needs. Overall experience is pleasant. We would want to stay in this hotel again the next time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JoyceSim
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The hotel is brand-new with modern design.The room is spacios.But I'm "personally" didn't like the room decorating style.Big room but feel little empty.

The staff were friendly.Greet you every time they see you with smile.Somehow..its a new hotel.Service still needs improvement.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Good :
Rooms are very clean and nice facility.
Location
Security
Free Wi-Fi

Bad:
Structure of the room which is not for business(No AC Outlet for Computer Usage, No Working Desk etc....)
Water pressure and temperature of a shower(Hot hot water is not expectable!!)
The menu and quality of a meal(Very shabby....)
Too much noisy by some construction.
The elevator by which it does not come easily even if it pushes a button.......
The staff's level is very bad. They don't know everything, anything, anytime!!

You should stop, if you think that you will pay 100 Singapore dollars to this hotel!!!!
If you pay 100 Singapore dollars, I'll recommend you to stay at i HOTEL.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank DaveHillyeard

Travelers are raving about these Batam hotels

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My family and I together with a big group of friends stayed in `The BCC Hotel & Residence' of Batam, for a day on 11 February 2012.We had booked a total of 7 Deluxe rooms. This hotel is situated in the center of Batam. It takes about 15 minutes drive from Batam center Ferry Terminal. Although the hotel is quite far from Nagoya Town, the hotel is situated adjacent to a big shopping Mall known as BCS. There are also a lot of food outlet around the hotel. We stayed in a deluxe room suite. The room is clean, and exceptionally spacious and well equipped with all the necessary amenities such as coffee maker,fridge etc. The bed was very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was good consisting mainly of local dishes. My family and I had a very pleasant stay. Everyone from the door man to the front desk reception staffs are all very friendly and courteous.To compliment, I would say one Miss Betty a front desk staff with her busy schedule was always putting on a smile. This hotel is a very new hotel.On the whole my family and I enjoyed our stay throughout.In my future visit I will definitely choose this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family