“GOOD SERVICE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa Secret

The Spa Secret
Ranked #2 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just across from the Nagoya Hills Shopping Centre and The Hills Hotel, The Spa Secret is truly a one stop spa destination for the busy city dwellers to set their hectic minds away and unwind in coziness.We present only natural ingredients, the purest aromatherapy oils and premium herbs with the rituals and methods that have been proven to be the most effective physical and spiritual heals. From our Traditional Herbal Spa that uses uniquely Indonesian herb “Bali Boreh” to The Secret Wine Spa that uses grape for body scrub and red wine for bathe. Without a doubt, we are offering a wide variety of treatments you can choose from.Other in-house services and treatments offered include body massage treatments, foot spa, face treatments, manicure and pedicure, waxing, ear candling therapy and hair treatments.
Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“GOOD SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

i like to have spa in here, this place very clean and staff friendly.
i like the chocolate spa, i feel like want to eat my self when they do for me.
i will bring all my friends visit this spa next time :)

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Lee N

• Indonesian first
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Enjoyable spa retreat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and quick in serving customers. I made a reservation at 2pm and I arrived early for my appt at 1pm. When I stepped in the shop, to my horror there's alot of people! But the staff wasn't panicked and gave us a room as reserved. Massage was excellent. I fall asleep during the massage. And they really really scrub the part where hidden dead skins is. Had a wonderful time and will come back again when visit batam!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Enjoyable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great location, good friendly service, very reasonable price. When I sneeze, the massage therapist attending to me asked if I'm too cold and increase the temperature of the aircon. She also brought my some tissues in case I need it. Very thoughtful. On the massage wise, she does it well, right to the pressure points. Felt totally relaxed. A very clean and nice place and experience. I will definitely want to bring my friends go over again!

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great value for $”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great price, good masseuse, good location (just beside Nagoya Hill Mall), reasonably clean. Friendly staff. Book ahead during public holidays!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Dell73
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing experience of my Favorite Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Every time i go travel i like to do massage of course you must expect the best massage u will experience and also how reasonable price is it for you to have a nice and good massage to relax..

Visited December 2012