“Great!!”

Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon
Ranked #11 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Owner description: Provides a head-to-toe spa experience with an extensive selection of treatments and therapies. ESKA offers a menu of pampering treats such as massages, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment only from the salon, facials with high end Japan Tech, eye treatment, ear candling, hydrotherapy treats, refreshing scrubs, body slimming program, permanent hair removal with PTF. Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to a place of Essential, Soothing, Kindly and Ambience Tranquility.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Simply fantastic experience. We've booked a 3-hour spa which ended almost too quickly! Service was great, body felt good after that. Will definitely recommend.

4  Thank lwss

Reviewed February 19, 2013

service is good, i love their outdoor spa where we can have full view of starry sky while enjoying the jacuzzi.. and the price is reasonable too..

2  Thank misstanrasaria
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This visit will be our last. On average, we pay about S$28-$32 for a pedi in Spore. At Eska, expect to pay about S$25 (depending on exchange rate). So it's not exactly cheap. We did the classic mani & pedi. The mani/pedicurists hurried through the process, layering on multiple -coats of nail polish at 1 go, without allowing some time in between to air dry each layer. They were done within half an hour. Afterwhich, we were left to sit on the couch with the dryer. Though we spent a considerable amount of time drying our nails under the dryer, the polish did not dry evenly. We noticed tiny air-bubbles underneath the polish and due to the multiple coats that were not dried thoroughly, the polish appeared caked and easily scratched. I had a male pedicurist, when I accidentally scratched a finger against the edge of the dryer, he did not volunteer to re-do tat nail, instead he touch up with alittle thinner, which appeared less than perfect. If you expect better, spend your money where you get better value. Not worth wasting time here.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

1. We only had an hour in Eska and we told them that and they ensured us that the classic Mani and Pedi would take 45 mins, however they took more then an hour. We asked them many times again during our Mani and Pedi, but they told us not to worry so we trusted them. In the end we nearly missed our ferry! Thanx ESKA...

2. During the Mani and Pedi, the lady helping me kept on pestering me to upgrade my classic Mani and Pedi to Gelish and French. Like seriously... We are already running out of time and I feel that they just wanna earn out money and did not care if we make our ferry or not.

3. The Pedi was horrible!!! They scrapped my heels till it bled, on both feet. Right heel was worse with 3 open wound now. I had difficulty walking and had to place more weight on the front of my foot and right now this area is getting more and more worn out with the constant friction. Now my whole foot hurts! GPCT - Got picture, Can talk

4. This happened to my one of my travel buddy. She had the one with the least experience and ended up with a bleeding big toe. The Pedicurist actually took a chunk off her big toe when they were clipping off her dead skin. After that, they cleverly soak it in the filthy water where she had cleaned her feet. Because I knew Some Malay, I heard my fren's Pedicurist telling the boss that it was just a small cut. The newbie pedicurist also file her nails too short and my friend felt abrasion on all her fingers as she filed her fingernails. In the end, my friend's manicurist had her colleague helped her as she could not paint my fren's nails properly and had to redo her badly done job.

This will be my last time going there. For spa, Isabella is a better choice and they are more flexible with their free transport, unlike Eska which limits which hotel they will do pick-up from.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Been going to Eska countless times. Though the service is not top notch but its pretty decent. Everytime i go there, i would ask "Ana", a female masseuse, she's really good. For my husband he would request for "Afif", a male masseuse. The usually 1.5hr massage would cost about RP190,000.

5  Thank missazza