“Basic spa with bargain prices for massages”

Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon
Ranked #9 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Owner description: Provides a head-to-toe spa experience with an extensive selection of treatments and therapies. ESKA offers a menu of pampering treats such as massages, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment only from the salon, facials with high end Japan Tech, eye treatment, ear candling, hydrotherapy treats, refreshing scrubs, body slimming program, permanent hair removal with PTF. Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to a place of Essential, Soothing, Kindly and Ambience Tranquility.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

very basic facilities (large room for mani/pedi, massage rooms separated by curtains), good therapists
price for massage is a great deal, mani/pedi my friend had was overpriced

There are newer reviews for Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Good service and polite staffs! Not expensive too! Near Nagoya Hill Mall! You can try its massages and spas, then go to the mall for shopping!

3  Thank Jayden_Ng
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I for hair wash with my wife. Had a 10min scrub on my hair with a little massage. Followed but application of some tonic for my scalp with another 5 min of massage. After blew dry my hair, i had to eait for my wife as she took a longer time due to her hair length. Thus i decided to go for 30 min body scrub with aloe vera. The scrub was great and value for money. Theres a little massage with the scrub which i did not expect. It was great! It feel smooth and not sticky after the scrub. You can take a bath after that.

2  Thank LeginSingapore
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Friendly and smiley service at this Salon. The ground floor for Hair Spa and Foot Massage is clean and bright. Though, can't say the same for the upstairs area leading to the Massage Rooms. The stairwell is torn and tattered, toilet was leaking and unclean.

Thank goodness, the services we needed were on the ground floor. Staff were better than other places which we'd body massage.

The hair spa treatment is good and so was the foot massage with scrub.

2  Thank alexsfish
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Their eye treatment is basically eye mask. And it makes my friends more sleepy and tired after the treatment.

My friend tried the facial there and there is a burning feeling on her face so she faster asked the lady to wash off.

Hot stones spa..is average.

I did my soft rebonding for my hairs. Hairs wasn't that straight afterall. The spa will ask you to deposit $50,000 rupiah first. Yet they forgot to deduct the deposit when you make the payment. So I feel like being cheated.

Highly not recommended.