Review Highlights
Another excellent stay at Tempat Senang

We had yet another amazing night stay here last week. We did the 1/2 day spa package including... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Chixter08
via mobile
Amazing Spa in Batam!

The service is really amazing and the resort spa is really highly recommended. The reviews and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ItisMandyhere

Recommended experiences in and around Batam
from $112.78
from $40.28
from $88.72
More Info
All reviews balinese massage hot compress nasi campur ferry terminal sultan room bali room office massage themed rooms thai room indonesian lunch an overnight stay water features looking forward to my next visit visiting singapore body scrub foot reflexology beef chicken
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the spa day.
We chose a 1/2 day experience which included transportation to and from the ferry and three x 1 hour treatments. We decided to stay on and enjoy a meal after which was delicious.
I must say the entire day was bliss. Its was well organised and we never felt rushed which was appreciated and added tom the calmness and relaxation.
I would happily recommend Tempat Senang to anyone wishing to spend the day being pampered.
They also offer accommodation and golf for those wanting more.

Date of experience: September 2019
jborschberg, Marketing at Tempat Senang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! Yes, indeed we offer a full day (6 x 1 hour of spa treatment) package and have a dozen individually themed rooms for the overnight package. And we can book for you at the nearby Indah Puri Golf course, just 2 minutes away.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Live in Singapore and had a friend visiting in, so we popped across to Tempat Senang Spa for the day as it was cheaper than doing a day spa in Singapore! Lunch was excellent, and the half-day spa package that we booked (3 hours/treatments) was wonderful. Came out feeling totally relaxed, and such as easy trip - pick up/drop off at the ferry was included, and all the staff were super helpful. Will definitely do again.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you very much for your review! We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your day and intend to come back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommended Tempat Senang. It is the best spa retreat that I have ever been on. The service is excellent, staff very friendly and the food is delicious. I have looked around the rooms as well and they’re nice.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you so much for your review and high recommendation, Amanda! So glad that you enjoyed yourself. The rooms each have their own personality so that you come here a dozen times and have a different ambiance every time. Do try an overnight some time soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really convenient to travel to the property from Singapore Harbourfront Ferry Terminal.

Me and the wife had a half day spa with lunch Lotus package.

It was the first time for me and 2nd time for the wife.

Transfer from Sekupang Terminal on Batam was a breeze with complimentary transfer provided by the spa.

The lunch provided was filling and tasty, totally enjoyed by the wife.

The spa package included 4 treatments and they were all relaxing and rejuvenating at the same time.

The service on a whole from the staff was good, and they planned the entire experience well.

Perhaps the experience can be enhanced with a 1 night stay in future.

Will look forward to the next trip.

So glad you both enjoyed your Lotus Spa package, including the meal which is part of the deal. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! Much appreciated.

Yes, do come back for an overnight for a full Tempat experience!

Reviewed September 15, 2019

My husband and I decided we wanted a break from our day to day in Singapore, so we decided to book a 1/2 day spa experience at Tempat Senang Spa. The spa came highly recommended by some friends and colleagues that have been in Singapore for years.

The booking process online was extremely easy, and I received a follow up email almost immediately giving me clear instructions for booking the ferry from SG to Batam. We were met by a friendly Tempa staff member who directed us to a taxi (this is already included in the price so no exchange of money was required.) . So easy and professional!

We arrived about 1 hour before our services were to begin. We were greeted and brought into a comfortable room where we selected our treatments, received a welcome drink, and ordered our lunches. (Not included in package price but recommended!)

After a tasty lunch on the patio we began our spa treatments. I cannot recommend the hair and scalp treatment enough! My husband and I enjoyed this the most, and within 10 minutes a headache I'd had for 3 days disappeared. I went on to have a nice pedicure while my husband went in for his massage. I finished with an aromatherapy massage while my husband had a facial in the same room.

The staff was incredibly friendly and professional, and the ladies giving massages are polite and strong! After our treatments, we were ushered to another arranged taxi and headed back to the ferry terminal. We highly recommend spending time at Tempat Senang Spa and we will surely return again soon!

Date of experience: September 2019
jborschberg, Marketing at Tempat Senang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review, Teresa! We're delighted that you and your husband enjoyed yourselves so much and plan to come back. Please also thank your friends for us for the recommendation!