“TOTAL PAMPERING”

Kettering, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“TOTAL PAMPERING”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I decided to take advantage of a mid-week all day spa treat while on a visit to Singapore. What a good decision it was! After short 45 minute ferry trip I was picked up by a representative of the resort and in just 10 minutes was at the spa. A beautiful calm place with a Balinese feel to it. Tropical plants surrounded pools with fountains and walkways over ponds filled with carp. After a brief talk through the treatments available we were whisked off for our first of 6, hour long pampering sessions. My first treatment was an hour of relexology lying outside by one of the pools. With a cooling eye mask on I drifted off while my tensions were wiped away by the excellent massage. The rest of the day I just had treatment after treatment - massages, facials, scrubs, hair treatments - each one as calming and relaxing as the last and I probably drifted off to sleep during all of them. A lovely lunch was provided at around 12pm on the terrace overlooking the garden.

I couldn't recommend this spa highly enough for a day treat. There are rooms available if you wanted to go for longer but for me, a day was just perfect.

2 Thank Binnie21

• Indonesian first
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great getaway”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My hubby and I have been looking at short getaway trip from Singapore and decided to go to Tempat Senang for a spa massage getaway. The spa was great with a variety of choices, we choosed the 3 hours massage and it was great! Then we went to look around the resort and choose the rooms which has different themes. As it was low peak season we were allowed to do that as there's only us and another couple. We were spoilt for choices at the various theme! Hubby finally decide the Sultan Room and it was spacious, jacuzzi and direct access to the pool. We had an enjoyable time there and the food was great! Thanks for making our short break enjoyable and affordable!

Sevierville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I found Zen”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My brother suggested we go to a spa while on our visit to Singapore. I was not interested because I have been so disappointed in spa visits that I have just given up on spa visits completely. My daughter 16 years old had never had a spa visit so we thought this would be special. Wow...I must say this spa is a hidden jewel. Upon arriving we were greeted with a friendly warm welcome. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place but I will recommend them to anyone planning a trip to the area. About 30-40 minutes on a ferry to Indonesia from Singapore. It is soooooooooo worth it. Do yourself a favor. Go to their Facebook page and Like them. There are specials posted there as well. I purchased a few of the handmade soaps from their gift shop. Prices are so reasonable, and the spa treatments themselves are a fraction of what you would pay here in the states. I encourage you to search for photos of the wonderland. You will not be disappointed. Photos do not do this beautiful place justice. I am looking forward to another trip to Singapore with the Tempat Senang Spa being one of the first and last things on my list.

4 Thank MonyaR
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience at Tempat Senang”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stumbled upon this place in Trip Advisor. Saw that there were many good reviews. Wanted to bring my wife to a good spa to relax and unwind cos she had been working very hard. Glad I found Tempat Senang. We had a very good first time experience. Right from the minute we left the immigration, we were met by a friendly guy who drove us in a comfortable car to the resort. Didn't manage to get a room stay cos it was fully booked so we took the day spa. When we arrived, we were greeted warmly by a girl who was again very polite and nice. She walked us through the selection of our spa choices and then the lunch menu. Had Indonesian lunch - was pretty good. The people were friendly and courteous and overall we were very pleased with the services, cleanliness and timing. This is one place we will recommend for those who want to unwind and get away from the busy city of Singapore and go to a place where we can simply relax and enjoy.

A great place to be - if you have not tried, we highly recommend it. In fact, we're planning to go again!

Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Australia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“A great place to relax and revive”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is great place to visit if you are tired, jet lagged or just in need of a little pampering. All you need to do is board the ferry from Harbour Front in Singapore and the spa will take care of the rest. They will even book return ferry tickets for you if needed.

I was well looked after from the moment I arrived. The driver was waiting for me at the ferry terminal and the staff were very knowledgeable about the range of treatments on their menu. I booked a full day spa which includes 6 treatments plus a delicious lunch.

I chose a body scrub, body wrap, shiatsu massage, hot stone massage, ear candling (great for unblocking your ears if you've been flying) and a pedicure. I loved the hot stone massage and could literally feel the aches and cramps being 'ironed' out of my body. The shiatsu massage was also excellent. My skin is now beautifully soft after the body wrap and scrub and of course my feet feel great after a pedicure.

The spa is set in well cared for tropical gardens and also has a restaurant and accommodation on site. At SGD 297 (AUD 254 approx) for 6 hours of treatment and lunch I consider it great value for a lot of pampering.

Visited November 2013