1. Location: For most of cottages the location is very nice as they face ocean.
2. Rooms are small and hardly any place to move within but I had read this on trip advisor and thus was prepared for same.
As my stay was 2 days and 1 night this was acceptable as the idea was to spend most time in city tour and/or in other activities in resort.
3. The spa and restaurant are also facing ocean and are at walking distance from most of cottages.
One of drawback is the 201-212 series of cottages share the balcony between every 2 cottages
The partition is thin enough to pass on sound to next cottage which can be disturbing at times.
Overall decent option for a short family trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All accommodations at KTM Resort are designed in a Balinese style and fully furnished with everything guests need for a perfect stay, including location. Retreat yourself with fresh seafood while enjoying the breathtaking views of the sea at the nearby restaurant on stilts which can accommodate up to 1,000 people. Take this opportunity to explore the iconic Kwan Im Statue towering over 23 meters high. The activities feature water sports, billiards and karaoke rooms, swimming pools, BBQ pits, mahjong, card games, and the all-time favorite - night-squid fishing. If guests are looking for a holiday destination that will keep you from the busy world and place you in quaint tranquility, then KTM Resort is the best option for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your KTM Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pt. Ktm Resort - Batam Hotel Batam