“Not up to the good reviews”
Review of Isabella Massage House - CLOSED

Isabella Massage House
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

We booked the service via email enquiry. Customer service was very efficient and replied our enquiry promptly.

By the time we reach at jetty, the driver was already waiting for us and sent us directly to massage house. Their free transport service on time and customer friendly.

However, their massage was not up to our expectation despite the good reviews. Balinese massage was so-so and the body scrub was worse. The whole process made us felt like we were brushed with "butter" and to be baked in oven rather than scrubbing.

Having say so, their staff were very friendly and helpful upon our requisition.

IsabellaSpaMassage, General Manager at Isabella Massage House, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Hi Miss Siangsia
Have a nice day :))

Thank you for visiting us and we are sure you are satisfied with our services ranging from highly efficient pemesnan email any questions answered properly and quickly so hours of 2:00 am and arrive in time Batam ferry terminal you have been greeted by our driver and front office staff services very friendly help.

But we were a little disappointed in your statement as a body scrub,
We think not to scary ,
you are greatly exaggerated to make a statement

For massage and scrub definitely different means and materials, others elsewhere in other ways the materials used to scrub.

I personally and on behalf of Management Isabella Spa & Massage House apologize for any inconvenience you by

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Pre-sale services was excellent, very timely reply to emails. Even had a courtesy call to confirm the appointment a day.

However, driver was not on time picking us up from the hotel (well, it was about 10 to 15 mins so excusable but the feeling of not knowing whether the driver will arrive or not was a little worrying for me).

Had a good massage relative to the price paid.

There was a long delay in sending us back to the hotel as we were picked up from the seafood restaurant but first having to go back to the massage place dropping some guests off then went to another seafood place to pick up other guests where we waited 20 to 30 mins for them to finish up their dinner.

Grateful for the free transport around the place but I feel the pick-up and transfer services can be improved and better managed. If there is a genuine service that they would like to package this to their massage, they also need to be serious about the services rendered.

Overall, I would say is good but certainly there is room for improvement.

Cheers.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have just finished writing my review on BCC hotel, which ruined my trip from start to end. Look for my review to check it out.

But having said that, I would like to talk about a bright spark in my trip, Isabella Massage House. Incredible follow up, and wonderfully friendly staff. The massages were not the best that I've experienced, but still pretty good. But like I say, service over all else.

They also provide transfers EVERYWHERE, which is an amazing service, and I highly recommend them to everyone who visits Batam.

1  Thank Sick31
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently visited the place as it has good reviews in tripadvisor. But short to say, i beg to differ.

On a good note, the place offers transport arrangements which makes it easier for us to travel within the area. Safety is well taken care of. We were welcomed and constantly offered a drink which I find, a very nice gesture. The staff were also polite.

However, i was turned off the moment we were shown into the massage room. There laid a mattress with the head of the mattress punched so that a hole is created for customers to rest their head in. The room was small, stuffy and strongly scented. Even when the massage was taking place, i was perspiring as they did not turn on the air-con beforehand. I couldn't enjoy the massage.

The massage was just, okay. Wasn't revitalising whatsoever, made no difference. The body scrub on the other hand, was a horrible experience. Not only did i feel like my skin was rubbing against road surface, i feel that it was done rather unprofesionally. To my horror, after scrubbing my chest area, they left me topless lying there facing the ceiling for 20min. With that, i score them an overall 2/10.

The prices are reasonable, and the transport service is efficient. But other than that, do try out other places.