“First Rate Hotel in Batam”
Review of Grands I Hotel

Grands I Hotel
Ranked #10 of 98 Hotels in Batam
singapore
“First Rate Hotel in Batam”
Reviewed June 14, 2009

Wow ! I would say that again.
I Hotel is located in Nagoya , just 5 mins walk to Nagoya hypermart.
Service is good , room is clean , aircon control is simple , security is good and its all for a superior room.
Paid US $ 70 all in with breakfast for two. Stayed there on 12 June 2009 for one night stay and its really worth my every cents.
There 's spa which according to my wife , truly soothing and refreshing just 390000 Rp for two hours of true personalised javanese massage.
Well , Im planning to go there again with my relatives maybe this year again or next.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Indonesian first
Travelers also viewed these Batam hotels
Nagoya Hill Hotel
Allium Batam Hotel
Allium Batam Hotel
#3 of 26 in Nagoya
Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay

Been to Grands I Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grands I Hotel

Property: Grands I Hotel
Address: Jl. Teuku Umar | Bukit Nagoya, Riau Islands Province 29432, Indonesia (Formerly I Hotel)
Location: Indonesia > Riau Islands Province > Riau Archipelago > Batam
#5 Luxury Hotel in Batam
#9 Spa Hotel in Batam
Hotel Class:4 star — Grands I Hotel 4*
We are fully renovated and re-branding with a NEW LOOK to serve you better. Experience the refreshing guest room enhancements at GRANDs I HOTEL. Located next to Nagoya Hill Mall, GRANDs I HOTEL is within walking distance to entertainment, local and gourmet cuisine, and shopping mall. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Grands I Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
i Hotel Batam