1. Near to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall with a lot of restaurant nearby
2. Near to Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal
3. Clean and comfortable room
1. Service is sucks especially front desk. We request for connecting room since 3 months ago as we have 2 small kids and upon check-in, they said connection room is not available. But in fact, there are a lot of connecting room available.
Unless, you pay with public rate then you can get it but buying voucher will make you be treated as beggar. After additional top-up, we can get a room with connecting door.
The excuse given is because the room is booked by regular customer (although they have not check-in yet).
2. Breakfast in hotel restaurant is big sucks. Non-smoking table is very limited and people are happily smoking in air-conditioned room. Food finished before 10 am and at 9.00 am they said no more replenishment for food. Glass/cups not always available and foods variety is pathetic.
3. Smokey lobby, corridor and restaurant. This is a heaven for smoker. You can smoke everywhere in the hotel even in air-conditioned room.
4. Room rate is not cheap for "4 star hotel" with such quality of service. No other facilities like other 4 star hotels.
Unless you stay only for sleep and bath, you may need to consider another hotel to enjoy your trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are fully renovated and re-branding with a NEW LOOK to serve you better. Experience the refreshing guest room enhancements at GRAND I HOTEL. Located next to Nagoya Hill Mall, GRAND I HOTEL is within walking distance to entertainment, local and gourmet cuisine, and shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Grand I Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Hotel Batam