Grands I Hotel
Turi Beach Resort(Nongsa)(Great Value!)
$80
$66
$294
$169
Agoda.com
Nongsa Point Marina & Resort(Nongsa)(Great Value!)
$124
$45
$33
$31
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Resort Batam(Waterfront City)
$68
HolidayInn.com
$42
$21
$51
$40
$31
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnagoya hill shopping mallwalking distancesecurity guardshort cutswimming poolfree mini barsuperior roomsecurity checkspa secretporridgebreakfast spreadhotel spanon smokinghigher floorother hotelscheck in was a breezeroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I hotel is one of de hotels we like to stay when we are at Batam. We like to compare de services n rooms improvements each time we have a short getaway. Location wise, its much told from other bloggers.

This time we chose de suite room. Its is spacious and clean. Living room is seperated from its bedroom. Has 2 toilets also. So its convienient if you have guests visiting you.

Breakfast settings are up to expectation and staffs at outlets are satisfactory in service wise.

Reception staffs are friendly and efficient. Especially one staff who is good in upselling us. Haha! So i guess now, u know de reason we took a suite this time. We will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Asiadreams
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This is a popular business hotel downtown Nagoya (the main town in Batam Island) which over the weekend gets crowded with tourists - mainly from Singapore - flocking into town for shopping and eating. We were two of those tourists and spent a Saturday night at the Hotel.

The hotel falls a little short on its ambition of international 4-star hotel but in the whole is decent and convenient. Add that other hotels around don't look any better, actually worse, therefore my conclusion is this is just the standard of the island for the time being.

As consistently noted, location is a big plus, a block away from Nagoya Mall, the hottest hangout place in the Island at time of writing, and few more minutes away from downtown area and the jetty. Easy to get to/leave from as well as easy to get around.

My room was ok, in order and clean, it is just that it looked cheap. Internet connection via cable but no wireless is getting out of date these days that almost all electronic has switched to wireless.

Service was friendly and through the concierge you can get metered taxis avoiding the hassle of having to negotiate the silly rates you are quoted if you look a foreigner. Breakfast was messy due to the crowd, honestly a little disappointing. The vocal-pianist duo in the lounge at second floor is good.

All in all, this hotel is below its grade by international standard but new, decent, clean and convenient: +1 point in rating since honestly this is the best-looking of the hotels I have seen getting around.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gdilieto
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My family of five stayed at this hotel not once but thrice. Even I recommended my cousins n her family to overnight at I hotel for their weekend getaway. Location conveniently next to Nagoya Hill shopping mall. Our itinerary after check-in we went for sumptious nasi padang lunch. Next we spent our shopping spree at BCS and Kepri mall before nightfall we headed back to Nagoya Hills to dine n shop till we drop. Satisfied yet tired than we walked back to hotel via a newly built path leading to the hotel. No more walking out to the main road dangerously walking against the traffic flow especially at night with dimly lit streets light. The welcome drink was so refreshing after that 45 minutes ferry ride and long Q at the immigration. Not forgetting local guide transfer us one by one (hotel guests) to few different hotel locations before finally we settled in. After check-out at noon, we still can walk over after 10am to do our last minute shopping at the mall right next door. Breakfast at the hotel with a variety of food good enough to last until lunchtime. I luv the big double bed and the room very spacious. Only disappoinment for the third time I requested a connecting room for my family of five so far we never get. Even though my request was not met but I will still come back to I hotel and keep trying.....

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms facing the pool but higher floors nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank SingaporeCatlover88
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This is the second time staying in i Hotel. Hotel is located just 5 minutes walking distance to Nagoya Hill shopping area.
There is a back door which leads to Nagoya Hill shopping area. Staff are friendly and they provide good and fast service in bringing in extra towels, bed etc.
What I like most is the cleanliness of the rooms and bathroom.
Overall, a good hotel at a good location.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Pinkmartini88
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Recently stay here for business as a long term guest and loved the atmosphere and customer service from the friendly stay. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone staying for business or for a short holiday with family.
To start with, you are greeted with a welcome drink upon arrival and within minutes you are wisked to your room with complimentary mini-bar. I stayed in a superior room which for one person was by far spacious enough. The decor was modern contemporary and airconditioning was clean and without the usual damp smell that most other hotels have. The gym equiped with the latest exercise machines and has a regular crowd on weekdays. The weekends are quiet though and the heated spa is great treat after a workout. The hotel restaurant, Cinnamon Cafe was good but unfortunately not the finest dining in Batam. However, ihotel is a short walk (2min) to Nagoya Hill shopping centre and gives you unlimited choice for restaurants, cafes and specialty stores. A couple of my favs were J-Co (cafe), Citra Pempek (Indonesian Cusine) and Matahari's (department store). I found the hotel relatively uncrowded at most times, meaning you could enjoy the facilities and not be hassled by other guests. I throughly recommend the cocktail party that occurs once a month for long term guests. The staff at the hotel really make you feel welcome and by the end of my stay got to know some of the staff by name. I would like to highly praise Ferdi, Eva, and Joko for their great service during my stay.

Room Tip: Long term guests are invited to the monthly cocktail party. I recommend attending.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business