We booked 3 Deluxe rooms via their website(www.ihotelbatam.com) for 2 nights on 23-25 Oct 2011. As requested by us (6 adults and 2 young kids), they gave us the rooms next to each other.
On top of the reviews and suggestions given by all Tripadvisors, we would like to add the followings:-
(1) A deposit is required during check-in. It can be paid by cash or credit card.
(2) Their Deluxe Rooms do not have twin or separate beds. They come with a King-sized bed.(3) Non-smoking rooms are available on 6 and 7 floors only.
(4) There is a shortcut at the back of Hotel. It is a newly-constructed concrete pavement. Just a 3-min walk from here to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall.
(5) No complimentary hotel transfer. 10-min Drive from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to the hotel.
(6) No Handheld Shower for showering young children.
We had a pleasant stay and this Hotel is recommended if you like shopping at Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are fully renovated and re-branding with a NEW LOOK to serve you better. Experience the refreshing guest room enhancements at GRANDs I HOTEL. Located next to Nagoya Hill Mall, GRANDs I HOTEL is within walking distance to entertainment, local and gourmet cuisine, and shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Grand I Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Hotel Batam