Went for a 2D1N stay over the weekends, totally worth it!
Airport pickup arrived slightly later. Took about 10 mins to reach the resort. Once arrived, got brief on the spa menu, and select our massages. Shortly after, we check-in to our rooms (Borneo). Was astonished at the room decoration, and we fell in love with the room immediately. Just outside our room is the swimming pool. Dinner was their famous Beer Can Chicken, which was soooo good. Massage was good. Not sure if they have got air-conditioned massage rooms, but we were allocated to a non-air conditioned room. Abit hot after a while of massage, but they have fans, so still alright. They have staff who can speak good english, and their breakfast is awesomeee! Walk around the resort, and you will find alot of places for you to chill out!
Upon check-out, they even had a taxi arranged for us to travel to Mega Mall at SGD$10.
Love this place, shall try out the other themed rooms the next time. Thanks! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort