“Best spa ever!”

and 1 more site!
Tempat Senang Resort
Ranked #1 of 99 Hotels in Batam
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Came here for the second time for a half day spa as the rooms were fully booked. The spa provides top notch service n massage. We came in with muscles ache n left without any. Greatly recommend coming here for the spa. They provide transport in too. Worth every penny spent.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Elffiee
There are newer reviews for Tempat Senang Resort

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff at Tempat Senang for making my friend’s bridal shower spa retreat on Saturday (7 June 2014) an unforgettable one. You guys made the whole planning a breeze right from the start. Booking made and replies on questions and requests via email and phone were seamless, prompt and efficient. Upon arrival, we were entranced by the place and also the staff who explained in detail the different treatments available. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and had a highly professional demeanour. The open-air terrace area where we had the treatments plus the deft hands of the massage therapists hit the perfect chord in all 6 of us. Afterwards, we were again charmed by the decoration that was helped put up by your staff and not forgetting the delicious food served. That sticky date pudding was a bonafide sweet ending to our splendid day at the spa.

I really appreciate the time, attention, patience, hospitality and service rendered to me and my friends. Please pass on my compliments to all your staff and I’ll pass on my thoughts to friends and families. We’ll definitely be back and hope that it would be soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Riz S
Reviewed June 9, 2014

the Madura room we stayed in was excellent, the view great and all aspects were of the highest quality the food selection was great and when you got used to ordering your meal in advance an easy experience.
The spa treatments were good and varied .All in all an excellent pace.

Room Tip: Madura was good choice - roomy and light
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shan a
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I wanted a relaxing spa retreat for a few days But I got much more than I asked for by coming to Tempat Senang. The food was terrific, the service was incredibly friendly and gracious, and the spa treatments were all amazing. It is a very special place and the staff is truly amazing. I have not felt this pampered and relaxed ... well ever before. I highly recommend this place if you want lots of rest, relaxation, and great food and service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank dgx3xd
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were looking for a one night Birthday celebration escape from BUSY Singapore, we chose Tempat Senang (approx. 45 min. ferry ride from Harbourfront Ferry Terminal in Singapore and a 10 minute transfer once on Batam) and SO HAPPY THAT WE DID! It truly is a SPECIAL place!! The staff/team were so thorough, gracious and could not be more accommodating! The Mrs. had signed up for a 3 hour Spa Package in the afternoon and we were able to check-in early. We stayed in the spacious and lovely Harem Suite (it also had a large lanai and beautiful golf course view). The Spa package I had was Reflexology, Balinese Massage and a Facial - professionally and extremely well done and so relaxing! We indulged in the special culinary 7 course dinner being offered - delicious, but do come hungry!!
My husband has not had good experiences in the past with massages, but I talked him into a Birthday Couples Massage - he LOVED IT and is now hooked! We just cannot say enough about the Tempat Senang - just GO and experience it for yourself, you will not regret it!! They have great packages on their website, or we booked the room only on booking.com and spa packages direct with Tempat Senang. Just remember - you are in the tropics so you might need to use a little bug spray (they provide it) for the tiny critters. A special Thank You to Melina, Yunni and Jasmine for your over the top service - we will be back!!

Room Tip: We were able to look at most of the suites - all of them have their own lovely character! Depends o...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kalena1
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Took my Mum & Aunt here for a 2 day special treat. And special it was!
They didnt want to travel far from Singapore as had just come from the UK, so it was a perfect destination - an enjoyable short ferry trip over to Batam.
We were greeted warmly on arrival & treated lovely during the whole stay. Our 'Bali' room was gorgeous & they especially enjoyed our private double jacuzzi in the huge bathroom.
The staff were wonderful - at reception Martha & Jax, & the locals so friendly, extremely efficient - anything we requested was no problem - & genuinely warm & always smiling!
We had the 1/2day spa which included 3 treatments - we chose the massage, facial & foot reflexology. They especially enjoyed the reflexology - outdoors surrounded by greenery with beautiful views.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wanted to get a bit of pampering - away from the maddening crowds & cold soul-less spas.
Will definitely be returning - my girlfriends want to go too!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank patsybarry
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Heard recommendations from friends that this is a great place so booked for a weekend stay. From the booking process till the check out, I was pleasantly surprised at every encounter with them.

Booking was a breeze even though it was through email. There were specific instructions/recommendations on which ferry timing and terminals. Information of rooms availability were also given so you can make your choices to avoid any surprises upon arrival. As we booked a few weeks in advance, 3 days before departure, the resort sent an email to follow up and remind on the land transfer.

Check in was a breeze and we were given ample time to choose our spa treatments from a very wide range of options. In my opinion, the staff could have been even more proactive with recommendations but that could be just my personal preference because I am sure some other guests would have preferred to make their own decisions in peace.

The food in the restaurant was superb and service was top-notch. They even kept breakfast for us when we slept in one of the mornings. They will also come and check with you if you needed other meals arrangement. We tried quite a lot of the local dishes and seriously, all of them tasted excellent.

I had a fantastic spa experience, possibly one of my best in my opinion, and I highly recommend the scrub. The resort was very nicely decorated and the layout is small and cozy, quiet and private. The environment was very relaxing and the rooms are very nicely decorated and clean.

All in all, it was a very hassle-free experience, allowing for a totally relaxing weekend getaway. The service from every staff, from counter to spa to restaurant to housekeeping, were all fabulous and attentive to our needs. Will definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends