My girlfriend and I had a weekend getaway here, 3 nights, and it was amazing. Got the fast ferry from Singapore and were collected at the terminal, its a 10 minute drive to the resort.
We booked in for 3 hour treatments each day so a total of 9 hours each !! It might sound like a lot but it was not enough, everything was amazing. I think we covered most treatments on offer and one was as good as the next. The staff were very friendly and professional. We will defiantly go back at some point. Next time I would bring some alcohol with us, you can get beer and wine but not much of a selection, we could have gone shopping but really didn't want to leave this place.
We stayed in the Borneo room and it was amazing. We got to check out some of the other rooms too, if they are empty you can go and take a peek. To be honest they were all of a very high standard.
Lastly I would recommend trying the beer can chicken one evening for dinner, it was so tasty and quite amusing looking. I have since cooked it myself with some good results.
Overall an amazing place to get away and just pamper yourself for a few days, battery's were fully recharged on the ferry back to Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort