Happiness begins with a smile. After a rather uneventful ferry ride from Singapore to Batam, an approving grin crept out on my face as I was greeted by name by the driver from Tempat Senang. Upon arrival at the resort, with a little devilish smirk and raised eye brows, I leaned over and whispered to my wife," This is nice!' We were immediately made to feel welcomed by the friendly managerial staff of Martha, Bustami and Yuni with their ever present smiles. Jasmine, the owner, sat down with us and explained all of the various spa treatments available. She made suggestions to us that turned out to be exactly what we were needing and wanting. We never felt rushed or ill informed as to what we were to expect throughout this entire orientation. Of course, Jasmine's infectious smile added to the pleasant exchange. We were then taken on a tour of the resort while the spa girls made the necessary preparations for our spa treatment selections. To say this resort is beautiful is an understatement. Come looking for peace and serenity and you will find peace and serenity……in abundance. You will also find a place where fantasies can come true. Each room is decorated in a different theme. Each themed room is as desirable as the one you just previously toured. The rooms are too difficult for me to describe here and do them justice. You owe it to yourself to go on You Tube, "Touring Tempat Senang," and see for yourself.
Anyway, after the tour it was time for our spa session. Only one word can describe it. Great, wonderful, heavenly, blissful or perfection, I just don't know which word it is. The spa session was administered by the soft spoken, professional and of course constantly smiling girls. Dinner followed and was served punctually by the very friendly waitstaff. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. After a restful night's sleep, it was breakfast and then back to Singapore,
completely recharged and reenergized. Tempat Senang is the ideal remedy to get away from it all. It is clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and professional. The spa services, the rooms and the food are exceptional. If you cannot be happy here, you cannot be happy anywhere. We highly recommend Tempat Senang for a rest or for an adventure.
Visited January 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort