“the food was okay but too expensive, and still unsure about halal status”
Review of RM Yong Kee

RM Yong Kee
Ranked #7 of 419 Restaurants in Batam
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2012

for you care about halal food, I suggest you to go to other place. My friend's brother works at the government office and told us that when the local halal organization (MUI) wants to inspect the kitchen, they refuses.

However, I ever eat the gonggong and fish soup here. the soup is okay, the gonggong too. But it's too expensive for local people like me. Hope it helps :)

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Like :
Kailan vegetable cooked with Terasi
Ayam Goreng Bawang

Dislike :
Fish Soup because the fish is not fresh

Reviewed September 13, 2012

For sure the best fish soup I have ever tasted so far...

Fresh sliced fish soup is so yummy and fresh with slices of green tomatoes ..I ate 2 bowls on my first visit!

They also serve the fish and seafood soup, but the original one is the best. Try also otak-otak..or fish and cuttlefish (typical Batam) cake, wrapped in Pandan leaves and freshly roasted...We also tried fried calamaries and brocolli sautee

They also have similar outlets in other cities, including Jakarta...
Love it, love it, love it...

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Satisfaction food taste just here, broth and elastic flesh,
speed ​​of service, adequate sanitation. enaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Reviewed August 24, 2012

i hate fish on the water basically, i prefer fried or grilled. i try this one by incident since all my friends push me to try this. acually the soup is really nice, hot, spicy and tasty. try the soup on lunch and you will sweat all over.
but just order the fish soup only, the other food is not up to the mark.