“Free shuttle service to my office!! Yeah!”
Review of Mercure Surabaya

Mercure Surabaya
Ranked #22 of 132 Hotels in Surabaya
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Free shuttle service to my office!! Yeah!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stay here for several times, hmm just say around than 30 days in 2013. They was located in very strategic area with good access everywhere and quite good traffic. They have a very well equipped gym, with Jacuzzi and Spa facilities. They also have swimming pool but unfortunately I have no experience do swimming in Mercure and have no attention to do in the future since the pool was surrounded by big trees and it makes me feel incomfortable.

Room Tip: They have smoking room if you need one, just ask the front desk.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MariaMelania1234
Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Ms. Maria Melania,

I would like to thank you for choosing Mercure Mirama Surabaya for your stay and shared positive comment.

I was very delighted to know that you had 30 days in 2013 stay with us! We all really appreciated!

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Mercure Grand Mirama Surabaya.

Sugito Adhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Indonesian first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel was recommended to me by multiple family members who stay at Mercure Surabaya frequently. I stayed twice over the course of my trip, but I have to say my second stay was much better. Both times the rooms were clean, pretty spacious and beds comfortable enough. Great showers though I opted to use my own towel during my first stay and much better the second. I had wi-fi access issues the first time (end room) and couldn't connect unless I was downstairs in the lobby or restaurant. The breakfast is pretty good - lots of options and variety of food types. Customer service and English-speaking staff seemed to be somewhat of a hit or miss at the reservation desk between my two stays, though nothing that was a big issue. Overall good value and convenient location to major shopping areas.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Blue

I was very delighted to know that you had exellent experience stay with us and I already shared this comment to all staff member..

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The hotel at good location, blue bird taxi counter just right at the main entrance. The staffs is very friendly and courteous, especially the young chef at the egg station in the breakfast restaurant. He can even remember my preference on how my egg to be cooked...

The room is spacious, suitable for 2 persons occupancy and you get all necessary needs, such as wifi, TV with international Channels, etc.

Overall this is a good hotel to stay for both business & leisure holiday. I'm sure Mercure Surabaya will continue to ensure all the guest have a great and memorable stay with the effort put in by the GM (Adhi Sugito) & the team. I'll definitely stay in Mercure Surabaya again if i back to Surabaya in future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. Alfred Tan,

I was very delighted to know that you had exellent experience stay with us and I already shared this comment to all staff member, especially comment for friendliness staff.

Jakarta
Reviewed January 1, 2014

nice room and clean, good breakfast many of variaty, fast for booking and services. the location at the middle of city. the hotel has a pool for me to take an excercise. recommended hotel for business and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Mr. Adrian,

Surabaya
Reviewed December 28, 2013

this hotel have a good location, near the CBD, shopping center (10 - 15 min to Tunjungan plaza, Surabaya town square, grand city), cathedral church (on walking distance), there's some local restaurant and fast food restaurant near this hotel.

the staff especially the reception staff and the bell boy was very friendly and helpful.

the free wifi was great and fantastic.

my room was on the 3rd floor, the room was big and large, but the room insulation was not good, I still could hear the noise from outside and because of it I couldn't sleep well.
they only provide one set of room's amenities, although in the twin bed room. so i need to call the room service for additional set.

I didn't like the breakfast menu, because its already cold when I grab it, although i had my breakfast at 7am. especially for the traditional snacks (jajan pasar) and the fried rice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family