“Steak for all”

Dining options: Reservations
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Steak for all”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have lunch with my staffs here. Nice restaurant with good taste of food. Price also affordable so I can say this restaurant for all. Try tenderloin steak, the meat so tender with thumbs up steak sauce. Service also not too long with charming service. You can ask to add sauce if you want more sauce. Conclusion I am very satisfied with this restaurant and wait to coming again to this place.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank gunawan_karnata8

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Surabaya, Indonesia
“I had "Original Chicken Steak" served RAW!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had a dinner 2 days ago with my wife. My wife had the beef steak rolled with cheese (I forgot the name). I had the original chicken steak. Taste wise: it was oke. The problem came when I realized that 40% of my chicken is steak is raw, I meant very raw!! The meat was red and whobbly. When I complained, the waitress quickly took my dish away. She said she was going to ask the kitchen staffs to re-cook it! I said no, because looking at the raw meat again, made me throw up.

When we asked for the bill, they billed me for the raw chicken steak!! After some arguments with the waitress and the cashier, they agreed to void it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Eddy T
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice place - so average food, but...”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

When i came here, i was already over expectation of this place. Few of my friends recommend it to me for a place to have good lunch / dinner with family and friends. So i make the time to try the place - which most of the time of my passing this place is almost always full of cars in the parking lot, must be something good... i thought....

So i went for a dinner around 6 and the place is not crowdy but lots of the table marked "reserved" - we sit and start to open the menu and picking the food. We pick some dory fish, salmon red brandy, tenderloin cordeu blue & steak hut salad. During this time we notice that the waiter didn't really understand what we order nor ask for how our meat should be cooked but fine, maybe here they don't ask that... but in my op if its a steak house they suppose to ask.

So the food came and we looked at it like something is wrong.... so wrong... the salmon isn't that fresh and tasteless , the tenderloin is rather odd since it's suppose to be cordeu blu but taste just the same, they even use a slice cheese only not even hot / melt, the dory fish was fine but the taste is so so average. The only good is the salad, well what can really go wrong about this.

The dining experience is average, too bad though coz they actually have a good place to have your family / friend time here.

Now about the price, something funny happens, the waiter didn't bother to ask / inform us if they have discount if we use certain credit card (nor they have its promotion in the table).
When i ask for the bill the waiter just gave me bill with full amount of everything (no discount what so ever) - but when i paid with some credit card, they change the bill and make the discount, all of this activity without even informing the customers or inform them about the discount if we use certain credit card (in case you really didn't notice the announcement in front ; they SHOULD inform us). If that night i was not realize this and paid with cash, it will be a big big rip off - because the discount is up to 40% - and with full amount of price this place with this food quality doesn't worth it. After the discount it was at a Good price.

I hope the restaurant manager realize this and ensure that the waiters / cashier ask the customers, or make a decent info for promotion with certain credit card on the table - just like most other restaurant does when they have this kind of promotion.

Keep up the service and make the waiters smile please.

• Visited August 2013