“Tasty Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Kuala Lumpur
“Tasty Chinese Food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The chinese food here is quite good. I had steam boat with some of my colleagues and one of them informed me he was having his wedding dinner at that restaurant.

Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Semarang, Indonesia
“Awesome dim sum experience in X.O. Porridge & Dim Sum”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This time, I would like to share my lunch experience in X.O. Porridge & Dim Sum this weekend. This time, I went with a group of 13 people (family members) so that we all managed to order (and try out) different dim sum dishes. Since the establishment had been used for a function, we moved out to restaurant next door, X.O. Kopitiam, which was managed under the same owner.

As usual, we ordered favorite items from their dim sum menu such as ha kau, siumay, lo ma kai, ubur2, babi kecil panggang, bubur babi telur pitan, udang cabai garam, bebek panggang etc. Total we ordered as many as 15 different items from dim sum menu : Overall, they were so delicious.

I would highly recommend this place for every one who is looking for good quality dim sum and good quality dish from a la carte menu.

• Visited July 2013