“Happy”

Madame Chang
Ranked #1 of 109 Dessert in Surabaya
Cuisines: Asian, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We only provide fresh & natural foods, drinks and desserts
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Happy Tummy
Happy Face
Happy Pocket
Certainly will be back again and again.
They have a lot of nice and healthy appetizer and dessert that i like it.
Taste like my grandma cooking.
Highly Recommended
Nice Staff and Owner quite often Stick Around.
Clean.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Tan A

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

All healthy food is here, not many choices but its a clean and healthy. Also they have many types of pudding here

Reviewed May 24, 2016

To be fair, we came to Madame Chang with high expectations having read great reviews by their patrons. It is mentioned that they have Vegetarian food, and healthy menu. When we came in, there is no vegetarian menu, but rather dishes that can be altered into vegetarian, and there were only approximately 6 dishes in the menu, with 2 vegetarian options consisting of 1 appetizer and 1 main course. So if you are a vegetarian, you are left with very few rice-based option, such as their rice with radish and seaweed and inari with mushroom.

I ordered the rice with radish and seaweed, and requested for red rice instead of white rice. They served the white rice nevertheless, but I couldn't be bothered to replace it because I was hungry. The taste is ok, not that good, but not bad either.

Their dry noodle tasted rather bland. Their green tea almond milk is alright. Their rosella tea was too sweet, and the coffee ice cream with Kahlua only tasted like it only contains a subtle drop of Kahlua.

Service was friendly, but not accurate.

1  Thank Fluffyplo
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Had my 1st madame chang a couple of years ago during my visit to Surabaya, n I was very impressed on how they use and process all the fresh and healthy ingridients on their menus. I had low expectations at first, how good can it be?! I tried their J-rice, it's a rice dish combine with jaipo and seaweed plus egg, and surprisingly it's super yummy! (I mixed all of it, just like how we mix bibimbap). And it became one of my favorite dish there.

I also had their home made healthy drinks, such as almond milk, black sesame milk, and barley.. It was superb! And a must try dessert is "kahlua coffee". I'm not a coffee drinker, but i looooovvveee their kahlua coffee.

After my 1st visit, madame chang became one of my "must visit" restaurant in surabaya. Until now it never disappoints me!!! The service and the food quality are very good.

Keep it up Madame chang

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Nothig special at all.. same with other cafe or rest in surabaya. Taste are common. Just common at all. Clean. Good parking