“VERY GOOD”

Ranked #50 of 134 Hotels in Surabaya
Bandung, Indonesia
“VERY GOOD”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The front desk staffs are excellent ! helpfull and eficience........

Ms Debby is very helpfull and friendly, i think she's one of outstanding employee members at IBIS RAJAWALI

Foods are awsome, i like the idea that all foods at IBIS RAJAWALI SURABAYA are FREE from MSG

Most import is eventhough the hotel building was old, BUT they create the atmosphere in good way, a little bit vintage and etnic but not spooky, the hotel is CLEAN and comfortable

Thank you IBIS RAJAWALI !!! Keep up the awesomeness.......cheers!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Harimurti W, General Manager at Arcadia Surabaya Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your time to share your great experiences in Ibis Surabaya Rajawali.

We will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Again thank you and waiting forward to serve you in the future !

Kind Regards,

Harimurti Wibowo
General manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Good and clean room though not so sound-proof as we could hear clearly when other guests talked and walked past the room. The air-conditioner took quite sometime to cool the room but that didn't bother much. The best thing is the hotel is just walking distance to a shopping mall and fast food restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your time to share your good experiences in Ibis Surabaya Rajawali.

Again thank you and see you soon.....!

Best Regards,

Harimurti Wibowo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Very standard Ibis Hotel chain. Near by shopping center and easy to get the trishaw to the major attraction. The massage/ spa package in front of the hotel ( not the one inside the hotel) is great, value for money !

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Harimurti W, General Manager at Arcadia Surabaya Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

It's always pleasure to received your positive feedback.

Thank you for your time to share your experience to us and see you soon...!
Bekasi
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This hotel surrounded by historical buildings.
The room is standar ibis quality. But I have bad experience during check in, when the receptionist took more than 15 minute to manage my room.
And when I tried to open with the key given, the door wouldnt open so I have to go back downstair to change the key (with no 'sorry' from the receptionist).
But overall, it was good

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Harimurti W, General Manager at Arcadia Surabaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your time to share your positive comments regarding your stay at ibis Surabaya Rajawali. Its always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Dear Agustin -:

I will share your comments with our great team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Hari Murti Wibowo
Hotel Ibis Rajawali
Jakarta
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is my first experience with ibis hotel. I pick ibis hotel when I spent my long weekend at Surabaya. Location is strategic, in the old town of Surabaya. The building is antiques in my opinion. Staff were friendly and gave me useful information regarding my stay at ibis. WiFi were also amazingly fast. The room cleanliness were also good. Overall, I satisfied with ibis hotel Surabaya.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Reviewer,

It's always pleasure to read positive feedback from your first experience stay at Ibis Surabaya Rajawali.

Thank you for your time to share your experience to us and see you soon...!
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a typical ibis hotel , clean , comfortable and cheap in an historic area of surabaya . The wifi was excellent as was the breakfast buffet , all in all a pleasant hotel for a short stay . We visited the near by house of sampoerna the historic kretek cigaret manufacture , superb dutch colonial building and very interesting museum only down side on the day we visited there was no one hand making the famous ji sam soe cigaret , i suspect the days of hundreds of women hand rolling cigarets at this location have long gone .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

We very much appreciate for your positive comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Surabaya Rajawali. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you for your time to share your experience with us and see you soon !!..

Hari Murti Wibowo
Hotel Ibis Rajawali
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed in this hotel on the 16th in Feb,it was ok in general. The room looked clean,but my nose got really stuffy at night. So I guess the aircon might be dusty inside and made me sneeze like crazy. The rest was just Ok. The staff was really friendly and helpful.It's really near the house of Sampoerna,which is the best museum in Surabaya.Besides,there is a bank to exchange money,a mall, McDonald's and a convenience store nearby. I guess the location is good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo