Let it be said that I love the Novotel brand (Yogakarta, Solo and Semarang are excellent) but this city's leaves a lot to be desired. Four people to a room and only 2 hand towels in the bathroom? No idea where the US Consulate is or any idea of how to find it? Not a single suggestion for nearby places to eat when we asked? (And billing problems and pretty average tasting overpriced dishes when we did eat in the hotel.) No mention in advance the pool would be unavailable for part of our stay? Damaged waterslide when the pool did open and a warning that the pool water might still hurt your skin. Despite the family oriented kids club elsewhere, no mention of it or anything special for the kids when we checked in. Even by the local standards of poor (absent?) customer service, this was a disappointment. And yet it is still much better than many other local options if you are just looking for a quick business stay and the company is picking up the tab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites is a 4 star hotel conveniently located in the main business district of Surabaya. For business trips and holidays, this hotel is the perfect destination, offering conference facilities, a fitness centre, outdoor pool, tennis courts, activities and Dolfi Kids Club. Our 209 well appointed rooms offer comfort and convenience. Enjoy a meal in our restaurant, or relax and unwind in one of our two bars. This is not just a business hotel, but a holiday resort in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Surabaya Hotel Surabaya
- Surabaya Novotel
- Novotel Surabaya Hotel And Suites Java