I'm really disappointed with this hotel, the price is not worth at all with their services and facility.
here is my complaint :
At Hotel :
1. Staff not enough have experience to serve,
2. Hotel environment is so crowded, there's a school and traditional market around hotel, not a place to take a rest.
3. Breakfast is so bad, pastry is very limited, coffee is not good enough, and limited variety at main course
At Room :
1. TV Channel is very limited for entertainment, most of them is only news and china's tv, other is only HBO and local tv
2. Towel very old, with some hole... so terrible
3. Free internet is limited to one device only (I have to give a complaint before they give two password), with poor speed, when other hotel giving 1 Mbps, this hotel only give 512Kbps, they give user password with random character and expired in 24 hours, so I have to request a new password again... it's just make me sick !
4. I can't sleep well because there so much mosquito at night....
5. Dirty wall
conclusion : it's not recomended hotel for holiday, even for bussiness, it's a 4 star hotel with 2-3 star services
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya has been established in 2011 with 72 rooms. As the MICE Industy growth in Surabaya, This property already has a cybernet meeting facilities on its meeting rooms. At present, The Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya has managed by the PrioRity Hotel Management, one of the subcompany of its Holding Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya Java