First time to Surabaya and took a chance to stay here given the Tripadvisor reviews.
Pretty impressed by the small boutique hotel concept.
Cosy is best description for this hotel.
Firstly, I will comment on the "BAD"s
1. Staff is limited with English.
2. There is a sewage smell from the room toilet but is still bearable.
3. No shower door nor curtain hence shower with care.
4. Breakfast is limited.
5. There is no time lag when you remove the room card.
1. The fragrance of the hotel is very good!
2. Bed and pillows are comfortable.
3. Free WiFi in the room and lobby. (username and password changes every day)
4. Near to BG Junction (shopping mall) and Ayam Goreng President Restaurant
5. Staff is quite helpful.
6. Small pool but quite empty. Good for swimmers.
7. Reasonable price.
8. There are plenty of two-round pins socket in the room. Especially the one beside the bed is very useful.
9. 72 rooms only so you don't get to experience the crowd in the big hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya has been established in 2011 with 72 rooms. As the MICE Industy growth in Surabaya, This property already has a cybernet meeting facilities on its meeting rooms. At present, The Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya has managed by the PrioRity Hotel Management, one of the subcompany of its Holding Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prime Royal Hotel Surabaya Java