“Its been such a long time...but I just still remember the feeling...”
Review of Boncafe Restaurant

Boncafe Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 1,845 Restaurants in Surabaya
Cuisines: European, Grill, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I like this place...Well, not super special, but because I was there
with some special friends, I remember it as a nice memory.
Food is okay, it will in my 30 lists, and it should in the 20th list i guess :-)

Reviewed February 14, 2013

even though the place not that large but it's quite comfortable and cozy, with lots of choices of foods

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Serve a good steak. Served in a great timing, we don't have to wait too long. The service is good and friendly.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've known Bon Cafe since I was a child. The taste is still the same. Yummy!!! The place is much better now. But the service in Bon Cafe Manyar was not satisfied enough. The waiter threw the knife and fork in front of me without say sorry or something. Maybe, they are tired I think as Bon Cafe is rarely having less customers. The price and the taste are fair. But the quality of the veggies are decreased I think. I love the mashed potatoes. It's so damn good. But the crispy soup is getting less than before. It is one of my fave, though.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Reasonable price, good place for dating, hanging out with friends or family time. Steak restaurant with Indonesian taste thats so interesting