“Steak with Indonesian taste”

Boncafe Steak & Ice Cream
Ranked #10 of 1,666 Restaurants in Surabaya
Cuisines: European, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Steak with Indonesian taste”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Can not deny, this is the most popular steak house for years. It have been consistent serving good steak with splash of Indonesian taste.

• Visited March 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Steak flavor typical of Surabaya”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Everyone will love steak, but at this restaurant I found a different steak flavor. Stronger spice flavor makes it unique compared to similar sellers steak in this town. The meat is tender and vegetables are similar to steak elsewhere, may even be said to be lost in the variations, but the flavor of the sauce is combined well with chicken, beef, tenderloin or sirloin really tempting and exciting to be visiting here regularly.

• Visited February 2014
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“So..So..”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Well... straight to the point, for me there is nothing special about the steak.. it is just like common steak/menu, that many of steak restaurant has ( may be in different name ). Many people in town are fans of this restaurant ( especially the steak ). But for me... the steak taste it's just so.. so.. I changed my French Fries into mashed potatoes but mashed potatoes portion is very small. And if I want Ice cream, I will go to Ice restaurant around manyar area. Overall...the steak and ice cream taste are so so.. and overpriced but you can try if you visit Surabaya

• Visited February 2014
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Expensive Restaurant with too long service.”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I visited to this restaurant with my wife and daughter. I ordered 3 portion of steaks and snacks. I must wait 35 minutes to have my order. Taste is very average. Price of food is very expensive. I don't understand why this restaurant is always full. Maybe different people different taste. I do not want to come to this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This is one of our family fave resto. I feel that the service need to be improved. It takes about 20 min to get attended. I hailed the waitress more than 10 times. Just shook their head but no action. I ordered chicken steak with leg portion but yet they served me chicken breast. Thr taste are horrible. Overcooked and the steak was stick with the plate. I think people are overly rating this resto.

1 Thank Hendro C