“Tasty lunch ”
Review of Tanamera Coffee

Tanamera Coffee
Ranked #16 of 148 Coffee & Tea in Surabaya
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very tasty Thai Beef salad for lunch and nice desserts. The food was very well presented. We had nice fresh lemonade drinks as well.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

After a visit to the cigarette museum, we went to Tananera Cafe which is situated right next door. Great old heritage building with a lovely ambience. The coffee was just just the best fix we had after a long day on our feet.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

As we work 10 mins away we consider us lucky to find such nice place nearby. It is next to a Museum and the venue of this coffee shop/ restaurant seems almost an extension of it.
Food choices are simple but good and reasonable. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank andreas_wu_1962
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

After visiting the museum we stopped at the cafe for food. My Nasi Goreng was good, and I really liked the satay on the side. My husband’s beef salad looked good, and I was told, tasted good too.

There is a good selection of Indonesian and western options and plenty of coffee choices as well. It’s a good spot for a quick break.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

So happy can go for lunch in Tanamera Coffee Surabaya together with my guests from UK and Netherlands (Mr. Hendry, Mr. Alan, and Madam Patricia).

All of us order Nasi Goreng Kampoeng as main course, Vegetables Spring Rolls as Appetizer, Manggo Sticky Rice as Desserts, and specialty coffee of course.

For coffee I order Latte (the beans are blend from Toraja, Aceh, and Rasuna of West Sumatera) and for my guests order Daily Brew of Rasuna (V 60 manual brewing) with cups of milk.

We loved it! But I have advice, the baristas should more interactive with the customers especially foreigners because mostly the tourists are dummy about Indonesian coffees.

Date of visit: December 2018