“Great hotel,free minibar.”

Ranked #12 of 134 Hotels in Surabaya
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Great hotel,free minibar.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was staying at TS on the middle October with all my family and we were staying at the suites. It was really awesome room with very good price. Bigger room and spacious room. My children really like stay at TS because connecting with mall. They can go for watching movie at XXI. While me and my wife waiting at one of the cafe.
The minibar at my room is free and there are many variety to choose. The staff from front,room and breakfast are helpful and friendly. Overall i am happy to stay at TS hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
Albert S, General Manager at TS Suites Surabaya, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Fadhli,
Warmest greetings from TS Suites Surabaya.

Many thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at TS Suites Surabaya with us.
We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and that you appreciated the service as well as the design aspect of the hotel, and also the attached Surabaya Townsquare. All our efforts are aimed to guest satisfaction as you stated in your review.

Should you visit Surabaya again, please don't hesitate to stay with us. We shall welcome you with our best services.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was stay here on weekend on 4th January.. Actually is not the first staying at TS hotel. But by the time they offering better and better.... I got free movie ticket which is rarely and I got free massage also I got beverage... Good offering....
I have to come to surabaya because I have family here and I always choose TS hotel for staying in. It is because is near to everywhere.....
One more,, I like here because the cleanliness of the room... Will come here again for sure.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Yemima K,
Warmest Greetings from TS Suites Surabaya.

Thank you for choosing the TS Suites Surabaya for your recent visit to Surabaya. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are grateful to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and in particular your experience with our Weekend Getaway promo.
We hope we have another opportunity in the future to welcome you and your family back to TS Suites Surabaya.
pekanbaru
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stay at TS hotel is one of the best moment and its very recommended. I am recommended this hotel to all my family and friends. Its near to the mall and we were easy for looking for hangout place, dining place and shopping place. Last time i stay, i was coming with my wife. We love the ambience of the room, spacious room, and very clean. My wife love to stay here because the cleanliness and connecting with mall. Recommended hotel. Sophiscated hotel. ThankS to TS.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank prasetyosan
Dear Prasetyosan,
Warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

We are more than grateful to know that you and your wife are pleased with our services and facilities during your stay. Our mission is to ensure our guests are endlessly indulged during their stay in Hotel TS Surabaya, as well as within the integrated Surabaya Town Square.

Thank you for your most generous review about our hotel, and we greatly hope you would choose to stay with us again, next time you are in town.
surabaya
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed at TS Suites hotel on november
Perfect hotel with good ambience
Clean room, friendly staff, and very comfortable
And most important is breakfast was good, more variation food specially traditional dish I do like,and tasty food
Waiters very helpfull
Kepp it up guys

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank devintakepik
surabaya
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed at TS Suites hotel last week, very recomended hotel
Clean hotel, big room, free mini bar, and the most important is free wifi
I stay on weekend, I am very gratefull with weekend promo
They give us free movie at Surabaya townsquare XX1, free massage in room, and free welcome drink
That was very awesome
I will be stay here again

• Stayed December 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed at TS Suites for a couple of nights. I really enjoyed my stay and can everyone recommend staying there.
The Hotel is part of the Town Square complex, which is kind of a mall for restaurants and cafes, but also has some normal shops.
The breakfast is excellent, offering a wide variety of dishes.
The rooms have a great interior design. Especially the bathrooms is nice, since you can open it totally and have a free standing bath tub in the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stay on this hotel at 4tth dec for 3 nights,its very nice and friendly staff...on the second night my parents was sicks and the staff asap call me good doctors to came to our hotel even its already midnite...for breakfast taste was similar..final comments from my fams was its good hotel with suitable price..near from airport and middle of shopping center...

• Stayed December 2013