TS Suites Surabaya
$20
$60
$50
Agoda.com
All reviewssliding doornoisy at nightfree mini barspacious roombusiness tripshopping mallgreat roombusiness purposesside by sidenice hotelstrategic locationcity viewfood courteasy accesscoffee shopwifi connectionciputra world
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Every month since April 2012 on my business trips I mostly stay at TS Suites. The location is near business disctrict of West Surabaya. The Receptionist are very helpfull. Hotel rooms are spacious. Environment full of my favorite culinary.

2  Thank SteveDarmawan
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I spent 4 nights in the TS Suites Hotel in Surabaya. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The staff superb kind (w/o exceptation). My only concern the cleanliness of the room, but still acceptable. I loved the numerous english televison programmes with HBO and other movie channels. In addition the hotel is a part of a modern mall with all kind of international restaurants.
If you are planning to visit Surabaya the TS Suites is a good choice.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel has a very good service, It is my first stay and I'm already quite impress with the services offered. I booked through Agoda because I saw it is number ONE in trip advisor. During my stay, I could say that the overall quality of the products are fullfiled my expectation.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Its my very first stay at TS Suites and I am very impressed with the service and room.
Unfortunately, I checked in late and had to leave early the very next morning to catch a flight back to Jakarta. Hence, there was no opportunity for me to explore the hotel further except the room which I stayed in.
The room was excellent with full amenities. Mini bar was FREE!
Usually I do not sleep well in an unfamiliar environment but I slept like a baby that nght.
Will definitely return to stay when in Surabaya again.

1  Thank Nickel69
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stay in ts hotel a couple time, it's a very good hotel, with a friendly and helpful staff. The location is great, the room is clean, the food is good. I really hope the ts hotel will give a member card

Room Tip: Choose the room with the mall view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business