$31
Novotel
$24
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $29/night.

$25
$22
Red Planet Solo(Solo)(Great Value!)
$18
$33
$28
$22
TripAdvisor
favehotel Solo Baru(Solo)(Great Value!)
$14
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolhighest buildingrooftop barthe executive loungegreat hotelsky loungelocal culturecity viewbest hotel in townshower roomkids clubrain showerbusiness tripcentral javapastrystar hotelhotel building
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

stayed in room 1201 for 3 days

its a great hotel in solo
all service is amazing
good pool and gym
clean and nice room
delicious breakfast

however only 1 point need immediate improvement
- unstable temperature of shower
management please help to fix this

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Desniar B,
Greetings from Alila Solo and thank you very much for your recent review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your 3 day stay, an ideal length of time to enjoy all of the luxuries that our beautiful hotel provides as well as allowing time to explore the local region of Solo, uncovering a city steeped in Javanese tradition.
I have taken note of your feedback on the stability of the shower water temperature and will follow up with our Engineering team to ensure that this is rectified quickly.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay in Alila Hotel Solo. The feeling was the same, friendly staff, helpful, they remember my name and what kind of tea I would like to have for breakfast. The breakfast choices also amazing! Western food, chinese food, different kind of traditional food, especially Javanese food.
We love the swimming pool and the gym, our kids had endless fun at the pool.
The room is clean, spacious and modern, the bed is super comfortable.
It was a pleasant stay at Alila Solo and we definitely will come back again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear weffy M,
Greetings from Alila Solo, the team and I are delighted to receive a review of your recent stay and even more so that you are now a returning member of the Alila Solo family!
I am very happy to read your comment on the team remembering your tea choice at breakfast, we love providing personalised service to our guests so it's great to see it being recognised.
We look forward to welcoming you back for a third stay... hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Stayed here before and returned for their beautiful setup all around the hotel's property. I love their "Batik" motif on the floor and ceilings. The "wayang pictures" on the wall, next to the bed, was modern but yet beautiful.

Polite and helpful staffs.

The price vs. quality make your money worth every single pennies.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Kolinas2016,
Greetings from Alila Solo and thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your recent stay as well as the 5 star rating!
We are delighted to read that you are already a repeat guest, a testament to the efforts of the team to provide memorable experiences for all our guests. I certainly agree with you that the lobby is an awe-inspiring arrival experience with and the Wayang pictures in the rooms seamlessly blend the modern design of Alila with Solonese tradition. Thank you also for the feedback on the politeness of the team as well as the value for money comment, I am very happy to see our guests appreciating the new standard for a 5 star hotel in Solo.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I must say I am in awe of the minimalist design and the batik ceiling at the lobby. The pool and gym were fabulous as well. But then the bathroom and toilet are terrible as water from the shower keeps flowing to toilet floor.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Rosalina L,
Greetings from Alila Solo and thank you for taking time to provide us with a review of your stay. I am very pleased to read your positive feedback on the minimalist design of our property as well as the pool and gym. As a frequent visitor to the gym, I have to agree with you, it is without a doubt, the most comprehensive hotel based gym in Solo. On your next visit, please take an opportunity to have a session with our personal instructors, they are great a tailoring plans based on the individual. In regards to the bathroom design, we do have several differing configurations of bathrooms so I have noted in your guest profile to follow up upon arrival on your next visit to make sure your stay is exemplary!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Inside the Room everything was exelent perfect
and I will recommended to all my friend to stay at ALILA hotel solo
also the breakfast was perfected the food many varieties the reception also friendly,smile and helpful

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear shaugis,
Thank you for taking time to post a review of your stay and an extra big thank you for the 5 star rating, we love being able to create memorable experiences for all of our guests!
I'm delighted to read that the quality and selection of food as well as our friendly, helpful reception team made your stay.