“Friendly”

Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Solo
Semarang, Indonesia
“Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

You can easily go to the mall, across the street. The Park and Hartono life style Mall, and you can see double decker resto, in front of the hotel,very unique. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Except the wife connection is too slow when downloaded and unstabil. Overall, it is good to stayed in fave hotel solo baru.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Wisnu_Segara
Sistho S, General Manager at favehotel Solo Baru, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Hello Wisnu_Segara ,
We are so happy to read Your comment. YES !!! We are in the most perfect location and the friendliness of our staff is a BONUS for You....Again, thank you for sharing Your experience and See You on the fave hotel Solo Baru ...with very warm regards from management of fave hotel Solo Baru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

this is my first time stay at Fave Hotel Solo. and im very pleased with all the staff.
the room very clean, and one thing that i never found at any hotel is the water dispenser.. two thumb :)

there are 2 shopping malls in front of Fave Hotel ^^

keep the good work..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sistho S, General Manager at favehotel Solo Baru, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Hello Veronica W,
Thank you for your Trip advisor comment ! Fave Solo Baru is SUPER happy to read that You liked our room, appreciated the friendliness of our staff and YES We are in the most perfect location with 2 shopping center in front of the Hotel..And for the water dispenser, is a BONUS for You...
I will share your comment with our team. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at Your service and We look forward to welcoming You again soon. Regards from management of fave hotel Solo Baru
Semarang, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

this is my first visit to solobaru and stay 3 nights in favehotel solobaru..its very nice people in front and in the restaurant the rooms looks ok for me coz I stay here only with my husband and the breakfast fantastic...very good and I ll be back again and stay in fave hotel ...keep up your nice hotel...

Room Tip: they have a connecting room also....you don't have to worry about it...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sistho S, General Manager at favehotel Solo Baru, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Hello ikasari (Semarang, Indonesia),

I am so delighted to read that You enjoyed your moment with us..
I will share your comment with our team. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and We look forward to welcoming You and Your lovely husband back again soon to fave hotel Solo Baru..Warm regards from management of fave hotel Solo Baru...
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is my first experience stayed at fave hotel solo baru, with my family. i proud of the service of restaurant staff. I got the explanation of menus, and the taste is NICE TASTE. also the receptionist is very helpful in check in/out. The water dispenser is help me to make a milk for my baby.The location near with the big mall (hartono mall and the park mall)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Hello Ayucurly,
Thank you for your compliment on our restaurant and the taste as well...As a family hotel, the water dispenser is a BONUS for you..!!
I hope You will give us another try in the future so I have the opportunity to welcome You and Your family personally in fave hotel Solo Baru...Warm regards from management of fave hotel Solo Baru
Jakarta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

the hotel was new, near 2 shopping centers (within minutes of walking). the room was small but since i stayed here just for a sleep, it was enough. the room was clean, i like the free fast wifi. The breakfast buffee was ok too

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Sistho S, General Manager at favehotel Solo Baru, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello fsien,

We are delighted to read that You liked our strategic location, appreciated the cleanliness of our room and particularly value of our internet connection. I will share your comments with our team in here...Best regards from management of fave hotel Solo Baru
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is my second trip to Solo, and first time in this hotel....staying just 2 days, 1 night. Overall I'm very happy with the free wifi and the LIONAir check in counter at the lobby, makes things very convenient if you are flying LIONAir. The check in was quick, the rooms were clean but the amenities are very basic... there's no minibar, no coffee machine or hair dryer, although that has to be requested. Just some pointers for improvement:

1.The hotel card seems defective.... A couple of times it didn't work and had to go down to the reception to get it renewed and it's very inconvenient.

2.The breakfast.... went there before 10am and there wasn't much left ...would be good to replenish or replace food that had finished... and offer more variety.

3.Wanted to try the spa, but no one was there.... And it's not even a proper spa set up,... It was like in one of the hotel rooms and turned into a spa.

Again overall I wasn't picky about it, coz it was only 2 nights stay and also the fact that it was for business, not a pampering holiday. And the location of this hotel is also great as it is right across the new Park Solo, which makes it convenient to walk across.

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors....
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sistho S, General Manager at favehotel Solo Baru, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear somadKL,
Thank You for your compliments on our cleanliness , free Wifi and Lion Air counter is a bonus for You...
I also apologies for any negative experiences You had with our breakfast , massage and hotel ving card. What You've described is deeply concerning and altogether shocking. I have met my Food & Beverage Manager and also our outside partner for Spa & Massage in regards to the service during the course of Your stay in here. They join me in apologizing for the lack of services. I can assure You that this is not the service quality that We strive to provide our guest.
I appreciate both negative and positive comments and know that Your observations are reviewed by our management team as We constantly strive to improve.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope You will give us another try in the future so We have the opportunity to welcome You back.
Bali, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

The location of Fave Solo Baru is very nice, my family easy to find traditional food area in Solo Baru which open till midnight,only 5 minutes by taxi, we found many kinds of traditional food like Gudeg Ceker, Nasi Liwet, Wedang Kacang, . And near with Mall, we can go there by walk.All staffs is very helpful too. Surely, when i go to solo for the next, i will stay here again.

Room Tip: choose the rooms with city view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hello Lio L,
Fave hotel Solo Baru is delighted to read that You liked our strategic location and appreciated the friendliness of our staff as well. We are pleased that You enjoyed your stay..We will share your positive comments with our team. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at Your service and We look forward to welcoming You again soon to Fave hotel Solo Baru