“Most favourite Hotel in Solo, central java - Indonesia”

The Sunan Hotel Solo
Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Solo
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I think the primary purpose of this hotel is to provide a care service through which friends like us I can book a room for your my vacation, business trip or meeting with the high expectation, first, that me and my family or associates will not be disappointed at all and, secondly, that we will be supporting a great facility that cares enough about the wellbeing of its customers not to make harmful service available. ... clean room, and very well trained employee which really outstanding in their performance during my stay at this hotel, thank you

Regards

Reviewed August 3, 2012

when i was stay in this hotel on january 2012, I feel that this hotel represent the java culture in overall. The Hospitality and the spirit of java (just like "solo") can we meet here.

From the beginning got pick up from airport,stay at the hotel itself until check out feel so comfortable

I will stay in This hotel for next visit in solo

Room Tip: room nice and clean
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This hotel has WOW everything!!!

Such us facilities, service, training, swimming pool & everything.
We likes this hotel because this hotel is recommended on Tripadvisor.

We will back

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2012

July is our great experience. Because my children have holiday. I decided to go to the sunan hotel (recommended in solo city - tripadvisor version).

We have great holiday at this hotel. Why ?
Because :
1. The biggest swimming pool in java island (for hotel, as i knew )
2. Great breakfast
3. The hotel provides a free airport shuttle
4. Warm service

Thank you so much for all, The sunan hotel
Thank you so much for all, tripadvisor.

We will go back on the year end of 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AndrewBrian88
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I based my choice of a hotel best reviewed by Trip Advisor.The Sunan Hotel Solo was rated 8. So through booking.com I made the reservation of 2 Deluxe rooms with king size beds. There were 6 of us in the group and I requested for 1 extra breakfast. The hotel marketting officer, Mugi, confirmed my reservation.

Room Tip: We, (myself, my daughter and 4 granddaughters), stayed at two deluxe rooms on the non smoking secon...
1  Thank MRSRADIN
Reviewed June 30, 2012

June 20th - June 24th, 2012 we have the special event in this hotel.
We love this hotel, because it has the biggest meeting room in solo city.

On that event, The sunan hotel can provide all event (till success).
I think The Sunan Hotel Solo is The recommended Hotel for business travellers

Special thanks for :
1. Great service
2. Great Staff
3. Great Ballroom

Good JOB !!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We usually stayed in another four stars hotel just down the road from this hotel, but they were fully booked on the dates we'd like to stay, instead we then diverse and stay at The Sunan for a change. Staff was friendly on arrival but the room although it's big, it's old!, the breakfast and restaurant was terrible, the food mainly catered for Indonesian guests (which is an okay for me, but not for Foreigners) there was dirty plates on the table everywhere when we're there, cigarette burns on the table cover, knifes and forks wasn't clean for a suppose to be 4* hotel. Told the restaurant manager about this, he said that he will look into it, but the next day we came down for breakfast, we have the same thing again, just wasn't comfortable at all. Bless the pool staff trying his best to make us happy, there was only few sunbed around but at the end he managed to get us nice sun bed. I think the staff in this hotel are trying their best but still need more training, also this hotel urgently need refurbishment, the sofa at the lobby is old and there was holes everywhere. Shame for what could be a nice hotel. For the staff thanks but we won't be going back to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business