Ways to Experience Museum Batik Danar Hadi
All reviews guided tour amazing collection entrance fee private collection on display indonesian history learn how slamet riyadi process design batik knowledge shop workers factory asti explanation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous place to immerse ourselves in history and heritage. Awesome learning curve for teenagers with lots of questions.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

at first I was a bit underestimating, what fun could you get on a batik house. but I was wrong, after we bought the ticket, we were greeted by the friendly guide that was quite knowledgeable and guided us to enjoy every corners of the museum. I had to say that without the guide, the exhibits would be (albeit it was fun for me personally) boring for kids. He explained the history and the trivial things about the batik exhibits, literally one by one.

It was great fun and enjoyable

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

If you love batik you have to come to this place. A very nice place to visit and to learn more about batik. The entrance fee is only 35.000 rupiah. Then, a guide will tell you the story of the batik shown there.
After visited the Museum, you can buy souvenir or batik at the store.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2019

It's my first visit to this museum, there are a lot of batik collection mostly old batik with age 50 years and more. The tour leader at this museum is very friendly and gives good explanation about batik. After visit the museum, we can shop for batik. There are a lot of batik choices in the shop. The location is easy to find. The museum close at 5 pm.

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

This is my second visit to this beautiful place. Still make me amazed with the collections, the ability from the guide to explain. Makes me proud of Indonesian cultural heritage.
Defenetaly will come again with my family. The best tourism objects in Solo!.