First thing I noticed was the safe deposit box missing. Was it missing or the one of hotel websites said wrong?
Second was the TV.. It didnt work well and I thought they have international channels, abd comparing to the room the TV screen was very small.
Third was the bathshower, they turned very very hot when I set slightly to left (hot-left ; cold-right)
Fourth was the bed, it was too thin. Maybe need something to make bed little bit more fluffy.
But the most thing which made me very upset was electricity power down and they don't have back-up for that. Fortunately I didn't stay that night in the room and going out for dinner with friends.
Some good things were:
1. Laundry was done quite quick.
2. Staffs were nice and they helped as soon as they can (except for the electricity power- i think the owner should think about that very soon)
3. Afternoon tea was set very thoughtful
4. The javanese music and the furniture were very nice although the hotel is much smaller than it looks in pictures in websites. And it's building in progress, i hope it will improve the hotel value.
5. It's close to central city, close to many ATMs and to a shopping mall, and very quite neighborhood.
Although I would not go back to this hotel next time I go to Solo, it is recommended.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking