Rumah Turi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewseco friendly hotelparagon mallsmall hotelquiet neighborhoodwalking distancekeep an eyeevery morninghome away from homeindonesian breakfasthot showerroom was spaciouslocal foodplantsdesignmaintenancehospitalityfurniture
Reviewed March 31, 2015

The location is in a small alley, a few minutes walk to a busy road. It's almost unbelievable that this small hotel is an eco hotel. Everywhere in the hotel complex is green. Clean room, friendly and helpfull staff. You feel very comfortable to stay. There is a big mall in the neighbourhood where you can spend your time for shopping or going to see the movie or just sitting in the hotel with a good book and enjoy the garden.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Solodam J
Reviewed March 27, 2015

This one of my favorite places when visiting solo ,
first it is rather difficult to find this Rumah Turi , because I use private cars only use GPS to find a place .
to the building facade as home stay , but after entering the room , incredible as a five star hotel . and a delicious local Breakfast
Near With Mall Solo

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank INDRAMOMON
Reviewed March 2, 2015

Clean rooms, good shower, nicely decorated. And very friendly and helpfull staff! They helped me very well, from organising a car for a daytrip to bringing my clothes to the laundromat. Very nice. The area around the hotel is nice, some good places to eat or drink coffee.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2014

My sister and I booked a room for our last day in Solo through booking.com. Our first disappointment came from the exact address. It is located deep in an urban village, quite far from Solobalapan train station. Unlike showed on booking.com, we couldn't walk to the train station. Alas, we booked the guest-house just because we thought we didn't have to rush in the morning to catch our early morning train.
The second disappointment happened 5 minutes after checking in. The receptionist said we got upgraded to deluxe room which happened to be on the first floor. 5 seconds standing in the middle of the room, the damp and musty odour emerged and getting stronger as we approached our beds. The humidity level was very high and we could feel the mattress was a bit soggy. We turned on the air conditioner and an unpleasant smell blew into the room from the AC. Looked like it hadn't been cleaned for quite a while. The dingy room felt like a hundred year old one.
There was an inner garden (mainly consist of a bunch of bamboo grove and corals) and sun didn't get through which, I suspect, was the main cause of the humidity.
The facilities in the bedroom and bathroom are old.

Such a shame, because the staffs are nice and very helpful. The one thing I like the most about this property is the sky garden. Such a romantic and pretty spot to lazy around. And even that isn't well taken care of.

Breakfast was okay and tasted quite nice, actually.

But with the price, you could easily find better places to stay, to be honest.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor are probably much better. The ones on the second floor are very dingy.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Erica W
Reviewed September 30, 2014

Going Solo in Solo, Rumah Turi was the perfect oasis from the heat & grit!
My room was wonderful, the breakfasts were delicious, the roof top was a perfect place for sunset reading, the staff were exceptionally helpful, & I had an excellent massage too! I also got a great deal on the room via booking.com
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo